A lot of people got me thinkin that they would throw bricks at their TV if we drafted The Brick (pun intended)..But think about it..IMHO the offensive line is the weakest position on our team..and Ferguson is just an absolute BEAST of an offensive lineman..If he's available, I would AT THE VERY LEAST consider it, if I were TT, because certainly there has to be a place for a future perennial Pro Bowler on our piss-poor line..I've read about the possibility of moving Tauscher to guard so that FRICKEN BARRY can start at right tackle..Here's a better idea..Move Tauscher to guard so FERGUSON can start at right tackle..In addition to being a beast, he also seems like the type of athletic lineman that a team would look for who runs the zone blocking scheme..Right now, there are three starting spots WIDE open on our offensive line..Draft Ferguson, and it's down to two wide open spots..Then trade for Faine, and it's down to one spot..And then I would put Wells at the right guard spot because I think he can be a capable starter at either guard or center (I would put Tauscher at left guard so him and Cliffy can protect (insert FAVRE or RODGERS here)'s blind side...Our line would be pretty much set..With a little continuity, that line could possibly become as good as the one we had before Rivera and Wahle left..I'm just throwin it out there..Why no love for D'Brickashaw?