Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Cowboys @ Panthers Gameday Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Official Cowboys @ Panthers Gameday Thread

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season...&game_id=29420

Well, here's hoping my voodoo helps the Panthers, thus helping the Pack!

Anyone think that keeping the playoff hopes alive is enough to spark a Black-Cat win?

Blog Entries
    This is a brilliant idea

The ANTI COWBOY Voodoo Thread

If Tarlem comes through this week he starts next weeks as well !!

If Carolina wins then we have to carefully select who starts the thread next week.

Go Cats!
    </delurk>

Wish I could watch this game tonight.

Blog Entries
    I'm still tickled at Cable; in years past we were able to wach Saturday and Sunday football the last two weeks. No longer.

what's the weather like there?

I think the Panthers have absolutely no shot at winning tonight. I don't see one area of the game that the Panthers can use to their advantage to win. Romo is going to have to play like absolute garbage (like last week) for the Panthers to come out with the W.
    "I've got one word for you- Dallas, Texas, Super Bowl"- Jermichael Finley

going to the bar to watch this game, my best friend is a die-hard cowboy's fan, let's hope this goes better than the game against the 'boys.

Senior Rat All-Pro FritzDontBlitz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    I'm still tickled at Cable; in years past we were able to wach Saturday and Sunday football the last two weeks. No longer.
    Be tickled at NFLN. They are the ones running the scam.

A couple of senators have recently warned the NFL that they will begin to reexamine the NFL's anti-trust exemption if they don't start making the games accessible to more viewers.

Having the NFLN added to cable still doesn't guarantee you'll be able to see the games. My cable provider has carried the NFLN for years but the NFLN blacks out every game they carry unless the Bears are playing, so I cancelled it. NFLN wants to charge cable HBO prices for 6 weeks of original programming. When I say "original" I'm referring to the 8 games the NFLN broadcasts over 6 weeks this season. The rest of the year they are no more original than ESPN Classic. Fuck 'em. I record all the Packers games anyway, so I can watch my own reruns.

The NFLN is banking on their fans intense loyalty coupled with the popular conception that its the cable companies that are the ripoff artists, not the good ol' boys at the NFL headquarters. So far, it seems to be working. In truth, the only way you can be guaranteed access to every game the NFL plays each week is to get Sunday Ticket thru a satellite provider. I would gladly pay extra for the Ticket if it was offered thru cable outlets, but the NFL refuses to do that. Instead what we get are stonewall tactics and disinformational propaganda from league shills like Jerry Jones. Never trust a businessman from Texas. Never...
    Always respect your opponent, even when you're kicking the crap outta him.

As a Packers fan, I will be pulling for the Panthers to upset the Cowboys, though it will be unlikely.

As an Oregon State Beavers fan, I wil also be pulling for the Panthers. They will be led by rookie free agent Matt Moore from Oregon State. He led the Panthers to an upset win over the Seattle Seahawks last week.

The Cowboys signed Moore as an undrafted free agent. He was cut during training camp and later signed by the Panthers. After injuries to their first three quarterbacks, the Panthers turned to Moore who surprised them with a win over Seattle.

It would be a perfect Cinderella story for Moore to upset the Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by oregonpackfan
    The Cowboys signed Moore as an undrafted free agent. He was cut during training camp and later signed by the Panthers. After injuries to their first three quarterbacks, the Panthers turned to Moore who surprised them with a win over Seattle.
    Sounds like the perfect reason to hold a grudge and be looking for payback!

Cowboys were very close to losing in Detroit. Then they lost miserably to a stingy Philly. Are they choking?

I know we beat Philly on our turf in the luckiest possible way, but we found a way to win. We owned Detroit when we played 'em.

Are we on our way to the "big dance" with this team?

I could never have imagined this in September. And I am a homer!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Wish I could watch this game tonight.
    Too bad really; I'm still amazed that I, here in Denmark, get way-way more NFL coverage than the average American household. I'll be rooting extra for the Cats for ya :P
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Julius Peppers is out tonight =(. That's a cog missing in the machine. I initially was going to call this the "Julius Peppers Coming Out Show" but now I think it's going to simply be the re-emergence of T.O. I just don't see Dallas losing tonight. Unless Steve Smith does what he is fully capable of doing, I don't see the Panthers being remotely competitive in this game.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    As a Packers fan, I will be pulling for the Panthers to upset the Cowboys, though it will be unlikely.

As an Oregon State Beavers fan, I wil also be pulling for the Panthers. They will be led by rookie free agent Matt Moore from Oregon State. He led the Panthers to an upset win over the Seattle Seahawks last week.

I'm confused, OPF. You're an Oregon State fan, but your avatar shows the Oregon Ducks? What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer

I'm confused, OPF. You're an Oregon State fan, but your avatar shows the Oregon Ducks? What gives?
    As I have posted before, I am not a native born Oregonian(born and raised in Wisconsin)

Therefore, I am one of the rare Oregonians who cheers for both the Ducks and the Beavers since they represent the state of Oregon. Most native-born Oregonians seem to believe you should love one Oregon team and hate the other. I support both teams.

If you recall, my avatar used to have the Oregon State Beavers avatar. I am just using the Ducks avatar for now.

Go Oregon State Beavers!(Oregon Ducks, too!)

I heard on ESPN that a Milwaukee based company produced Jessica Simpson head cuttouts and gave them to Panther fans... should be funny to see on HD.

Here's one for you, Tony.

http://www.superiorpics.com/pictures2/Simpson_JS321673.jpg[/url]

Not a bad idea Tar.....should be a good game.

bump

I think this game will be closer than many think. Dallas is in a funk at the moment and I could easlily see them dropping one of their last two games.
    Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!