Thread: Carson Palmer said we're "it"

Senior Rat HOFer

Carson Palmer said we're "it"

Carson Palmer said the Packers aree the only one he sees with the chance to knock of the Patriots. He says our DB's are what is needed to shut down their offense.. and something else but im half asleep ha

Re: Carson Palmer said we're "it"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    Carson Palmer said the Packers aree the only one he sees with the chance to knock of the Patriots. He says our DB's are what is needed to shut down their offense.. and something else but im half asleep ha
    Paco,
    you watching Best of Mike & Mike??

I wasn't really paying attention until I heard him mention the Packer DB's, but then it was too late!
    My Two favorite teams are the Packers, and whoever plays the Vikings!

Does he have any coaching advice for the Packers? He seems good at tossing out that kind of info.
    My signature has NUDITY in it...whatcha gonna do?

Senior Rat HOFer
    Hurleyfan,

yes, I was.. but I was just like you, half asleep til I heard the Packers mentioned and only caught the statement sayin we can beat them.

If your from Hurley, Wi.. they have some amazing spaghetti at one of those places. I can't remember it's been a few years since I've went thru that town.

I thought Palmer was playing a game of Tag when he said your "it."

Re: Carson Palmer said we're "it"

Quote Originally Posted by Pacopete4
    Carson seems to be sick of playing for the Bengals. Some of his recent comments about the coaching staff were that they needed to all be replaced.

Maybe he is trying to work his way out of there and opening the door for being the guy in Green Bay!

You heard it here first!