Thread: Vikes ink Bobby Wade

Vikes ink Bobby Wade

5 years $15 mil. What has he ever done to deserve anything close to this kind of money? The salary scale as we knew it has changed. Average guys now are making 2.5-4mil per year.
    Pass Jessica's Law and keep the predators behind bars for 25 years minimum. Vote out liberal, SP judges. Enforce all immigrant laws!

HA HA HA HA HA!!! Bobby fumbles Wade!!!! GO VIKES GO.

Junior Rat Rookie
    Now they have Bobby "fumbles" Wade, Billy "Nobody" McMullen and Troy "the Bust" Williamson under contract for WR's and that's it and there does not look to be any help in sight.

Good luck Travarus in proving you belong in the NFL with that supporting cast.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whats up DT2121. Good to see you jump in the mix.

Showing hatred for the purple is always a good way to start posting!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    What? They got Wade? We need to spend our first three picks on CBs and safties to defend against this onslaught!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

well, when they redid the CBA last year, a big reason they wanted a higher cap was so the average players could make more money, not just the very elite.

well now those average guys are getting their money, the problem is, their getting all the money and there won't be any left for the elite guys who are noe underpaid

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I love this signing for the Vikes, I mean ELITE WR on this team now, you got Wade, Williamson and ... Ah I cant remember his name.... GOOD GOD remember when they were 4 deep at WR?
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.