Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: T.T. calls another press conference... INTERESTING THEORIES.

T.T. calls another press conference... INTERESTING THEORIES.

I saw this on another packer board...

"Only two days after speaking to the media TT called another press conference for this Thursday. Is there something going down, a trade or signing to report. I am very anxious!"

I saw T.T's press conference a couple days ago and he covered everything... This is an interesting theory...

Thoughts???

I thought it was wierd too. The guy sucks behind the mic. All he does is hurt his image and anger fans every time he talks. Maybe he's trying to be accessable but he doesn't have to be. He says nothing when he talks, he might as well just avoid the media for his own good.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    My serious view was maybe it has something to do with the hiring of a new pres ? What else ? Stay Tuned for the Letterman list.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Letterman's Top 7 reasons for the Turtle to call a News Conference

7. To make up with Bob McGinn, and formally admit there really wasn't
    enough room for the wisdom in that room
    6. To announce that he really is rebuilding for the future
    5. To let us know, that we're just fine there....at all the positions
    4. To admit he used free agency to scout college football
    3. To apologize for not stealing the Browns Top 10 Pick next year
    2. To announce a new scout, his cousin Kermit
    1. And the top reason for TT's news conference is................................

To formally proclaim that he's going to make a concentrated effort to say specific things going forward. And as I start, he'd like everybody to know, "We'll win some games this year".
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Senior Rat Veteran Green Bud Packer's Avatar
    I doubt if it has anything to do with personel unless Favre is retiring which ain't happening.
    I think Harlan would call a p.c. if a new pres were to be annouced.
    I'm stumped on what it could be unless it has to do with parking for the seattle game or something mundane as such.
    Think I'll roll another number for the road.
    I HATE everything about the Minnesota Vikings

He is going to announce that Robert Ferfuson is being given a 13 million dollar contract extension.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bud Packer
    I doubt if it has anything to do with personel unless Favre is retiring which ain't happening.
    I'm stumped on what it could be unless it has to do with parking for the seattle game or something mundane as such.
    Agree; pretty clueless on what it is. I'd think it's something though; my assumpiton is TT hates press conferences for the same reasoning JH used above. He sounds like shit in them and really says much about nothing.

Making excuses already ?
    NFCN Champs 2005 & 2006, NFC Champs 2006

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

We already know your excuse!

javascript:emoticon('')
    Laughing
    "When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time" Max McGee

Eric Von Zipper Rat All-Pro CaliforniaCheez's Avatar
    It will be nothing.

"I like the players we have now."

"We will be competitive."

"We keep our options open."

"We like ____________(insert player name) he has a chance to be a very good football player."

"We are working hard on that all the time."

Any other questions?? These answers are always ready.

It will be to announce our newest gate sponsor. Lambeau Field has now formed a partnership with Turtle Wax.

Zac Alcorn with the GBR jinx.

All he has done since you added him as your signature is drop passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    My serious view was maybe it has something to do with the hiring of a new pres ? What else ? Stay Tuned for the Letterman list.

There's no way Ted would be doing that press conference. Harlan would.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bud Packer
    Oops - too quick with my itchy post finger. Good points.

Favre is going to be benched vrs Seattle.

'Brett has complained that he doesn't have any weapons around him, we will let Aaron Rodgers show what can be done with the weapons we have.'

Quote Originally Posted by cheesner
    Favre is going to be benched vrs Seattle.

'Brett has complained that he doesn't have any weapons around him, we will let Aaron Rodgers show what can be done with the weapons we have.'
    LOL the city of GB would riot and Teddy would be run out of town. :P

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    I thought it was wierd too. The guy sucks behind the mic. All he does is hurt his image and anger fans every time he talks. Maybe he's trying to be accessable but he doesn't have to be. He says nothing when he talks, he might as well just avoid the media for his own good.
    I'll never forget his press conference when he canned Shermie. He was nervous, holding a single piece of paper which was shaking like a leaf. He had on a pullover and was peering over his reading glasses like a goof.

TT should do something about his public ineptitude.

1. Dress up. Even in this "biz casual" age, a person of his stature dresses the part when making public pronouncements.

2. Wise up. Hire a speech coach/ speechwriter. He needs both material and delivery.

3. Watch old tape of Ron Wolf. The guy was no wowzer public speaker, but no one who saw his press conferences had any doubt that Wolf was runnin' the Packers. TT? he looks like a nervous old farmer who's about to be rejected for the last loan on his farm.

TT

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell
    I'll never forget his press conference when he canned Shermie. He was nervous, holding a single piece of paper which was shaking like a leaf. He had on a pullover and was peering over his reading glasses like a goof.

TT should do something about his public ineptitude.

1. Dress up. Even in this "biz casual" age, a person of his stature dresses the part when making public pronouncements.

2. Wise up. Hire a speech coach/ speechwriter. He needs both material and delivery.

3. Watch old tape of Ron Wolf. The guy was no wowzer public speaker, but no one who saw his press conferences had any doubt that Wolf was runnin' the Packers. TT? he looks like a nervous old farmer who's about to be rejected for the last loan on his farm.

Thanks for the early morning laugh!

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman
    He is going to announce that Robert Ferfuson is being given a 13 million dollar contract extension.
    You should be drawn and quartered for that comment.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Maybe Ahmad Carroll is comming back???