Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
Stenavich is a good OL coach, but I suspect a bad OC. Most of the reporters have mentioned that Walker had a better training camp than Njiman did, and given he's younger and under contract I get why they had him as Bahktiari's backup. I think Walker's regressed since then and Njiman is steadier. It could be that Njiman is more of a gamer than a consistent practice guy. Either way, I think it benefits them to play Njiman at T over Walker for now.

McVay has listed Stafford as questionable and a game-time decision if he'll play. My guess is he doesn't, but if he does that changes the betting odds a bit.

GB has scored 9 points in their last 25 first half possessions. NINE. If they can start faster they might be able to play with a lead for a change and force a hurt Stafford or Brett Rypien to throw the ball up for grabs.
You mean “ throw the ball to wide-open receivers while the Packer safeties and corners botch coverages or just can’t cover their guys or their zones.”

It was a clusterfuck with Ford and Douglas; imagine it with their backups playing instead.