I keep doing these mock draft simulations at https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com...raft-simulator and Newton is available at 25. Thoughts?

25 Jer'zhan Newton - DL - Illinois
I'd say he's too small for a 3-4, but he'd be ok in a 4-3. I hadn't really watched him because I didn't think he'd be on GB's list, but he might be now. From what I hear he's the best interior DL in the draft. My guess is he's gone before 25 and Gute focuses on the back 7 of the defense, but you never know.
I like Kinchens and Benson, Cooper looks like a really good athlete, and Simpson is skinny but has some ballhawk and attitude to him.

Haven't really watched Bullock or Puni; I hear Puni has the versatility GB likes and could play G/T. Bullock is rated among the top 3-5 safeties in the draft.

I've played with the simulators a bit and some of the results are flat out unrealistic (Maye or Williams falling out of the top 5, etc.) and I've had to force myself to not accept trades to try to make it more realistic, but I'm encouraged that Gute will be able to find help where they need it.