Anyways, Nutz mentioned crack-dealers on his street corner in another thread in another time, but it still has me thinking.

I am generally against killing people. I know, I know, being the forum Nazi you would not expect this liberal behaviour, but, I am against the death penalty.

I am, however, strongly in favour of inflicting grave bodily harm to certain members of the gene pool. My all time top 5 list of genres who should be confined to "Escape from NY" prison type habitats:

5. Wife beaters. I know they had bad childhoods. I have heard all about how abused kids become abusing adults. It's time to break the vicious cycle.
4. Rape "victims", that are bullshitting to get back at a man.
3. True Rapists. There is no excuse. Ever.
2. Drug Dealers, large and small. I am not counting Hemp as a drug, nor coffee, tobacco, alcohol. But, crack, smack, snow, that kinda stuff.
1. Child Molesters. I could prolly go with the death penalty on this.

I know corrective institutions wanna rehab these people. Guess what? The world is overpopulated as it is. The above 5 categories need to be taken out of society immediately, and never allowed to return. Yes, I mean 1st offenders.

You might all wonder why I have left murderers off of my list? Most murders are committed without pre-meditation. They are usually spur of the moment things. My top 5 are the opposite. These are pre-med crimes.