Some of you have been wondering about the new room named the Garbage Can. The Garbage Can will have no rating. We expect the Garbage room to be full of vulgarity of all different kinds so it will only be open to those that are 18 and older. Mad is currently working on the disclaimer and once that is all set up I will be taking request for enterance into the Garbage Can, I will also be monitoring the Garbage Can as well. Just to let some of you know, for new members of PackerRats, there is going to be a minimum of 200 posts or 100 posts and 90 days for requests to be granted.

Please if you are not 18 do not request to be in the room, or lie on the disclaimer. If it is believed that a poster is not 18 and has lied on the disclaimer they will be removed from PackerRats all together. so please respect our wishes on the disclaimer.

If you have anymore questions about the Garbage Can please PM me, or email me at nutz@packerrats.net

Edited: 6:13pm
Here is the deal, it aint open yet. I jumped the gun a bit. When the disclaimer hits the forum under the rules and regulations, you will fill that out, and then copy and past it in an email to me at nutz@packerrats.net.

Please don't spam to get your post count up, it is not that important. What is important is filling out the disclaimer when it pops up and getting that to me.

Sincerely
Nutz