There's talk about a political forum separated from Romper Room or whatever. I'm pretty much neutral about that--maybe slightly against the idea. What I'd really like, though, and MadTown, maybe you can consider this, would be:

An item to click on called Posted Today or something like that--every post written, regardless of which room--posted in time sequence and identified as being in Romper Room, Packer Forum, Political Room, whatever. It would serve as one alternative for people to check for posts to read--the other alternative being like now--go to Romper Room or Packer or whatever.

If this sounds familiar, it's what JSOnline used to be like--when they went to the Bubbler thing, they got away from that. I used to post not only politics and Packers like now, but Bucks, Badgers, and Brewers, all right there mixed in. And if somebody was shallow-minded like red, and just couldn't stand political discussion, or whatever, he could stick to his basket weaving room or whatever, and be completely unexposed to the big people's posting.

What do you think, MadTown? Could it be done--basically just adding a Posted Today outlet with all posts from the other rooms in it--that some could go through and enjoy and others could avoid and ignore?