Quote Originally Posted by cpk1994
Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
ya; sure

It has everything to do with your hate; anybody who pays attention to the forum IMO would agree with me.
No it doesn't. I am probably the only one on this forum who actually likes Childress and that is based off of his time at Wisconsin and the two Rose Bowl wins he was an instrumental part in. I can be objective enough to see that Favre at this point would be bad for the Vikings unless you can guarantee a SB. But you can't do that.
CPK, I call BS. There is NOTHING about your point that is objective, it's the same old Favre hate. Favre can still play. Bad decisions and all. He's always had them, always will. Are there better options for the Vikings? Maybe.

It isn't about that. If Favre goes to the Vikings, it'll be about two things for the Vikings. Ticket and merchandise sales, and a relatively inexpensive Super Bowl shot.

For Favre, it's about one thing. Poking Thompson in the eye.

Saying Favre can't play any longer is short sighted. Is he the Favre of old? Of course not. But, behind a good line, with good receivers and a threat like AP? He could play. If he accepts the fact that his arm is tiring, and he goes back to short passes, he could play quite well. If not, well it'll be unpredictable.

Just stop responding to the Favre posts. Trust me, we ALL know where you stand. You're entitled to your opinion, but for me, it's as old as Paco's (and the very same thing in reverse).