Marc Boerigter, WR Kansas City Unrestricted Undisclosed
Billy Cundiff, K Tampa Bay Other* Undisclosed
Najeh Davenport, RB Green Bay Unrestricted Undisclosed
Rod Gardner, WR Green Bay Unrestricted Undisclosed
William Henderson, RB Green Bay Unrestricted Undisclosed
Marquand Manuel, S Seattle Unrestricted Undisclosed
Kenny Peterson, DE Green Bay Restricted Undisclosed
Ryan Pickett, DT St. Louis Unrestricted Undisclosed

Departures Tony Fisher, RB (STL); Mike Flanagan, OL (HOU); Paris Lenon, LB (DET); Ryan Longwell, K (MIN)

OL - weaker ! All I see is this:

LT X X X RT. Plus they must learn and adapt to a new zone blocking scheme. Chad Clifton sure missed Mike Wahle last Season.

RB: Serious injury for Green to recover from /age factor getting close.Question marks with Najeh and Samkon.

WR: We were strong now weak to questionable. Here's where Favre makes a huge difference as long as his WR's can run routes well.

Donald Driver- Age but he's in amazing condition and tough /spirited. Everywhere else there are question marks. Javon is gone and will Rod Gardner get there again? Boerighter and Ferguson? People laugh at him but Antonio Chatman got a 250 K signing bonus for some reason.

ST's where are we? We have to fill at punter, kicker and punt returner.I hope that Jon Ryan works out for us.He may be a huge upgrade in a very important aspect of OUR team.He's got the leg for sure and can do kick off's as well.

We lost Ryan Longwell and people say his game went south but noway we replaced him as yet.

We need to acquire a solid man to replace Chatman for punt returns likely as a medium to high priority in the draft.

We will look really bad without solid casts on OUR OL and ST's.

On Defence. I see a slight upgrade only at the safety spot in Marquand Manual. TT has to know this fella.

We don't know yet, about DT Ryan Pickett being the man to replace Grady Jackson (who played very well for us). He is younger (a plus) but will his improvement in 2005 translate to good for us?

We need badly at LB.We look like last year's Christmas Tree in March back there.

CB: Well Al Harris is it ! He's not getting younger. Ahmad Carroll = Nope! Will , will Hawkins be ready this Season. . . . but after that. . .spacey!

This Team has a weak skeletal structure and no meat/muscle on it.

Then there is the heat of 4-12 last Season. Pressure - unless you say there is only one way (with Favre) but UP !

Personally, I feel at this point last Season we were stronger.I see teams like the Jets bringing in fellas at positions where we have real need ie CB (Andre Dyson formelly fr. Seattle) and LBer ( Sam Kassel formelly of the Tenessee Titans) solid players, and it bothers me that we are so quiet.

I want C/G of the zone blocking scheme and a former first rounder, Jeff Faine not to be seriously considered, but in the Green and Gold. No excuses there! Get him - yesterday. What in "H" is that about? He wanted to play for us. It can't be cost and he's a perfect fit.

Geeeee !