One hell of a preseason for the Green Bay Packers equals two unimpressive games so far in the regular season and a 1-1 record. That is the bare bones about it.

The offense was responsible for a whopping total of 10 points today, and I don't know if they get ten points if McCarthy doesn't choose to kick a field goal with 45 seconds left down 31-24. This offensive line is a mess, and that is with Barbre playing decently for the majority of the game. The loss of Chad Clifton is a brutal one. The one player on the offensive line that can't get hurt does. Why can't he get hurt? Because this team doesn't actually have a back up left tackle. Sure Colledge can play left tackle but he is a left guard, not a left tackle. Tough move to make with a sprained foot in the middle of the game.

Rodgers is shell shocked, and it took all of a game and a half for it to happen, sure the protection wasn't great, but they don't need Rodgers scrambling himself into sacks, and also he should realize that his offensive line is beat up, yet he hangs on to the ball way too long, especially when the team is right on the verge of field goal range. He needs better awarness, and he needs to step up in the pocket instead of running out of it. Rodgers was also off target today.

To many mental mistakes and penalties. I am beginning to expect this every year now, why because the Packers are the youngest team every year in the league. So Packer fans, get used to it as well. So many dropped balls in the first half, Finnely, Jennings, and Grant are players that I can name off the top of my head that dropped balls. Not a great way to start a game.

Special teams looked well, special. Two long punt returns inside the Packer's ten yard line, really handicapped the defense.

Speaking of defense, they sort of sucked balls. If not for Chuck Woodson would this team have any points? He was the man all day long. Kampman, does the same thing every play and never gets to the QB, same with Mathews. Linebackers looked completely engulfed today, which you can blame on the defensive linemen. Chillar and Barnett couldn't stand up at the point, and at the very least Hawk would take on blocks, but couldn't get off them to make plays. Secondary, two reserve safeties make for a long day. Bush at safety makes me want to punch Thompson in the balls. No matter how big of a prick Anthony Smith is in the lockerroom he could have been a big difference today.

My buddy was trying to convience me that this team is no better than 8-8, I argued with him thinking that this team has to good of talent to be 8-8, I was thinking playoffs. Now 8-8 looks pretty good.