A few, like Harlan have referred to this in here. But I'd just like to say to Ted Thompson...as Vince use to say, "WHAT the hell is going on in here ?"

We had one of the worst offensive lines in the NFL last year

We lost our starting Center, who was a bit above average "when" healthy.

We may have a decent backup Center who didn't fair that well at Guard

We had a rotating guard pool last year that was nothing short of pathetic

We had a fifth round draft pick at OG not good enough to get on the field

And we had another practice squad rookie (like Herrion) who's being hyped

Say it ain't so, TT, PLEASE don't tell me we this is what we're taking to training camp next year to find three new starters.

TT apologists thrive on saying "Show me players" that Green Bay could have signed that would have immediately helped our football team ?

To them, I say, LOOK AT THE INTERIOR OF OUR OFFENSIVE LINE NOW, AND START FORMING THE LONG LIST.

From the start of free agency, it should have been the goal of Ted Thompson to shore up the talent on both the offense and defense. Doing that starts with the offensive line. And there were PLENTY of OG's who are heads and heels above Will Whittaker, Julius Coston, Scott Wells, Adrian Klemm, and the other yahoos we have competing for postions on the interior line.

THREE open positions. Come on TT, at bare minimum we should have been looking for two starters. We had the money. We didn't have to break any banks for this. But then let Wells, Coston, White, Whittaker and sub par company fight it out for the last spot.

Are we seriously taking this group, and maybe a rookie, into 2006 ?

Inexcusable