Been listeing to NFL Network a lot lately. They keep debating on the MVP and throw out names such as Payton Manning, Tom Brady, AP, AROD a little, and even Luck and Griffin.

So I'd like to offer some thoughts and let you know who deserves to be standing up right now. Please offer your own views as well

Andrew Luck.....Seriously ? I think Luck might be a future star and has played quite well for a rookie. But the worst team in NFL to playoff logic is a bit flawed. This was a roster who made it to the playoffs year after year after year with Payton Manning. The Colts did perhaps the worst job in the NFL protecting themselves against an injury to Payton Manning, and that showed last week. Their QB play was so pathetic they couldn't win. With even an average backup (no, that is not Graham Harrell either), I think that team wins 7 games last year. Luck has played well.....well minus the 100 interceptions.....but dude is no MVP. DENIED as a legit candidate

RG III---Dude put up nice numbers and is a legit candidate for the Rook of the Year along with Russell the Great and Luck. Numbers wise, he's a pretty legitimate candidate and has propelled the Redskins into the NFL Playoff Hunt. If you are a Redskin fan, you have to be excited and the future is bright. The Redskins are a pretty well developed team. My view of Griffin as the MVP might actually have lost a bit of steam after watching an old nemises from the crappy Spartans look so good last week. Shannahan has really done a nice job surrounding RG3 with talent. Numbers wise, though, I think he's a condidate that will be considered in the top 4-5. Reality wise, he's not quite there as a legit candidate.

Aaron Rodgers- Homersism aside, what he's done this year is very impressive considering he's been working with an absolutely broken offensive line. Dude rarely throws with good form because he's spending so much time avoiding pass rushers exposing the Marshmellow and our make shift OL. He's been sacked and hit as much as any QB in the NFL, yet her continues to produce numbers and more importantly wins. Another main reason he's not seriously considered is the incredible season he put up last year...........this year....to some, is a disappointment if one ignores the situation
Legit Candidate............absolutely...........but AROD......no need to stand up

Payton Manning.......OK, let's get the fuzzy feelings out........you proved so many wrong and have propelled the Denver Broncos near the top....probably one of the two or three legitimate teams in the AFC....destined to have another playoff battle with Hoody Genius and Hoody Genius 2. To the Denver callers, he's the clear cut MVP. Now I'd like to give them a reality slapdown. The Broncos have legit frickin talent....TEEEBBBBOOWWWW.......wooo oooooo... as the chant went, lead this squad to the playoffs and one win in the playoffs. Undboutedly Manning makes them better, but I'm not sure I consider Denver an elite offense based on points scored by that offense per game. He's made them better, undoubtedly...but Legit MVP Candidate ? DENIED

Tom Brady.............Dude has great numbers. The lack of INT's has been incredible. Life is so dam unfair. Not only does Brady get the best coach in the NFL since Lombardi in Hoody Genius........but he also gets to work with the best Offensive Coordinator in the NFL as well in Hoody Genius Jr. We should have all seen this coming. Another historic season from Tom Brady....very talented team Incredible Numbers on a team surrounded with loads of talent on offense. Tom Brady.....Legit Candidate...absofrickinlutely........but no need to stand up Tom......watch and admire

All Day Peterson.........this dude....proves himself to be nother short of phenominal. One thing separating All Day from the others.........when you think of the surrounding cast.............wait....in MN....where is it ? Tough to even name multiple players above average on defense. J Allen....ok..maybe Greenwood...but who else ? Truth be told they aren't that good. Playmakers on offense ? Don't hold your breath. What QB helps elevate his play ? Ponder has been terrible. What WR protects him ? Percey I'm alway hurt this year Harvin has been out since AP has made his huge run. Truth be told Peterson is carrying this team on his back and each week when I think his run will be done he continues to impress. Does anybody think Vikings when we think playoffs ? In my mind on paper they are still the worst talent in the division. Without Peterson this IMO is a 2-3 win team this year. With him they almost make the playoffs.

AP, you are the real deal. Chalk it up. Stand your ass up and come get your trophy.
You are the MVP