I have a terrific idea, but I don't know where to go with it.

Today Skin Basket uses the expression "cocks and asses" to describe an apples and oranges situation. Nick Collins immediately employs it again in its proper new usage. I also learned something amusing about Ron Mexico from K-Town. The language that surrounds this site is rich, and ever-evolving.

I think--for both amusement and utility--we need a permanent Packer Rats dictionary so that people understand what is meant by Kool-aid, Rosencrap, cocks and asses, Ron Mexico, Realistic Optimists, dead gerbils, etc.

Such a tool does not fit, perhaps, in the Romper Room because it may involve expressions that go beyond the PG nature. It would be nice to have a permanent glossary for forum members to access.

I could just start a thread, I suppose, to get things started and see how many idiosyncratic expressions are in the frontal lobes of Packer Rat brains. This seems like a bad week to start it as an OT in the Green Bay chat b/c everyone is really pounding On Topic stuff and will be for a few weeks I'd guess.

So please offer constructive suggestions about how a dictionary could be established, possible words and phrases that might stump new users and be worthy of an entry in the RP Dictionary, or chime in with a simple WTF? and I'm pretty sure I'll know what you mean.