One scheme to stop a road losing streak, put the team in a bad motel before the game.

Will Blackmon @WillBlackmon
When I was on the packers in 2008 We lost 4 straight road games. Every time we lost Coach McCarthy made sure each hotel got worse.

He said “If you want to stay in a nice hotel, WIN A DAMN GAME”
One hotel in Jax I swear was on First 48. 😂
cc: @89JonesNTAF @CharlesWoodson

JSO ARTICLE POINTS OUT FIRST 48 IS A DETECTIVE SHOW WHERE MOST CRUCIAL EVIDENCE IS COLLECTED IN THE FIRST 48 HOURS AT THE SCENE OF A CRIME

Charles Woodson @CharlesWoodson
@WillBlackmon that’s the Got damn truth. I think my room was outside on the roof

Replying to @CharlesWoodson @89JonesNTAF
Johnny Jolly’s room was still waiting on forensics to arrive. 😂😂

Mike let us stay in a fancy hotel in Chicago because it was close to Christmas 🎄. Lol

Lawrence Tynes @lt4kicks
Hold up, I am dying. An NFL franchise and he made you guys stay in shitty hotels when things weren’t going well but threw you a bone in Chi for Christmas. I’m dead! 😭😭

Ryan Grant @RyanGrant25
Yooooooo this is so true lol . Some of the rooms looked like they had bullet holes Hahha . I forgot about this lol

Donald Drive @Donald_Driver80
Lol lol lol Boy you guys are crazy, but so true...

Brady poppinga @BradyPoppinga
I had no idea until now that he did that to us. I remember my room in Jacksonville smelt like full-blown mold. I assumed it was the nicest hotel Jacksonville had to offer. I didn't realize McCarthy was trying to penalize us.

Ryan Wing @RyanWingFOX11
According to our photographer who was on the trip, Bob Harlan wanted to take a walk, and the concierge told him to go one way and one way only because going the other way would not be a good idea

IF THEY HAD AN ACTUAL CONCIERGE, I'M NOT AS IMPRESSED. BUT IF THE CONCIERGE DOUBLED AS MAINTENANCE, THEN OK