Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
The last three movies seemed to be pieced together with scotch tape. If you were going to green light another Skywalker trilogy it should have had 3 scripts approved before the first movie was made. There are so many plot lines, and pathways available, Disney could have put together to make a great ending to the series, but it bogged down in B.S.

When I am in the theatre I truly enjoyed Rise of Skywalker, but reflecting on it and seeing it second time the movie deserved way more build up and plot thickening in the previous movies. Instead of Snoke, they should have just made a better, clearer reference to the Palpatine.

I am a closet Star Wars fan, and after watching all the movies in sequences I have to say I have never been really impressed with the screen writing of any of the movies. There are certain scenes that we fall in love with in every movie, and those scenes captivate us enough to fall in love with Star Wars.
That’s what happens when that one idiot came in with the second movie and shit all over everything JJ had established with the first movie

JJ should have just been allowed to do all three from the beginning