Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
I have already told you that there is no point in sourcing anything for you. Even after I refute you with sources and documentation you are back to your same schtick a week later. And 20k shot was half joke, but I also believe the measures they took.... I wouldn't want to live in such a country.

As for the numbers burned that is all over the place. No one can source it with absolute certainty, but as I said, air samples and satellite images source out that they are lying through their teeth.
Is there a metric (chart) showing relative levels of output year over year from China. Did someone do a comparison to previous years and also previous Body burning increases in China, like when they’ve pulverized bodies in the past?

I think China has about 7 million death/year. That’s around 20,000/day. Depending on the percent bodies normally incinerated, the increase due to a few thousand corona deaths might not even appear as a blip. However, it’s possible most of their dead are processed into Soylent Green to feed the Uyghurs so maybe you could see the increase after all....