Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Official "I told you so" 2020 Draft Thread.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar

Official "I told you so" 2020 Draft Thread.

Okay know-it-alls, let us know who the Packers didn't draft and should have so that way in a year or three there's a record of what you were predicting.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Okay know-it-alls, let us know who the Packers didn't draft and should have so that way in a year or three there's a record of what you were predicting.
    No one remembers, or is too lazy to look it up. That's why, if Rashan Gary becomes a star, I will be able to say "told ja!"
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    No one remembers, or is too lazy to look it up. That's why, if Rashan Gary becomes a star, I will be able to say "told ja!"
    LOL.

I saw you replied and knew you were posting about Gary.

You're getting predictable!

Josh Jones, McTelvin Agim and Davion Taylor

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Queen or Mims in round 1.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Mims maybe - it was my prediction and about second on the list of what I wanted.

The biggest "I told you so" - and consider this a prediction - is that we should have taken Jonathan Taylor in the first round. He's gonna be an all out superstar - as I have said, Ezekial Elliot physically but with a whole lot better attitude.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Queen or Mims in round 1.
    Ditto...

I'd throw Aiyuk in there too.

PFF Sam was commenting on Mims going to a really bad situation with the Jets though. Thinks his numbers and growth will be depressed b/c of where he went.
    wist

Other guys I liked further down that we spit on were Darrell Taylor, Ben Bartch, Jonathan Hightower, and Jordan Elliott.
    wist

I wanted hunter Bryant at te, better blocker and made big plays. instead we got

Blog Entries
    ROUND ONE PATRICK QUEEN ILB (I'll assume we trade up and give up the 4th)

ROUND TWO- DENZELL MIMS.....Trade 5 spots up and secure MIMS (that probably takes a 5th and 7th be the value board). This is more important than getting Queen IMO

ROUND THREE-- ADAM TRAUTMANN TE

ROUND SIX---JON RUNYAN OL Michigin

ROUND SIX----PRINCE TAGA WONOGHO OL Auburn

ROUND SIX----JACK HANSEN OL
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    D NOTE; in my above scenario I lived with Gutebag's trade up and took Queen to keep things simple.

Then I offered up a very fair deal to move up and get Mims, which was key

In round 3, I would have traded down to pick up an extra 5th.....for what it's worth. But I would have made Mims happen
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    LOL.

I saw you replied and knew you were posting about Gary.

You're getting predictable!

Just covering my bases, George. I almost threw a Drew Barrymore reference in there, too.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Just covering my bases, George. I almost threw a Drew Barrymore reference in there, too.
    Don't do it

Michael Pittman round 1
    Logan Wilson and Josh Jones round 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Michael Pittman round 1
    Logan Wilson and Josh Jones round 2

I would take this

It would not have upset me had GB traded up in the recent draft to get a WR like Cee Dee Lamb or Jerry Judy, but instead they traded up a few spots to get a QB. Gutekunst's 2020 Draft picks however made more sense to me as time passed. What GB has done and continues to do is to give the Packers more depth at more positions. Some can only see the addition of an Odell Beckham Jr. or a Khalil Mack as difference makers on a team.

The Packers just added more FAs to the off season roster and one is a WR. Along with the media doing all they can to create a rift between Rodgers and Love, or between Rodgers and LaFleur, the negative "know it alls" in this forum who "know best" or "call for radical change" need to wait and see just how GB's GM works to fill the Packers 2020 needs.

That Odell Beckham is certainly a difference maker. So was Rison.

i think the eagles got a late round gem in Quez Watkins. Definitely wanted the pack to pick him
    "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by theeaterofshades View Post
    i think the eagles got a late round gem in Quez Watkins. Definitely wanted the pack to pick him
    Regardless, at least one WR the Packers passed on will turn out to be very good, and we'll never hear the end of it!

I take back everything I ever said about rada. He's pretty cool when he's on your side. Tear up this bunch of retards, rada!