Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
This is bad, even for Tex.
I was gonna just let this go, but since several of the usual suspects - my shithead "truth squaders" - just can't seem to let it go, I'll respond. First of all, I'm so honored for all the attention. I'd say who else's situation it reminds me of - having a pack of dumbasses following everything said waiting for a mistake, but it would get me suspended hahahahahaha.

I originally asked, who else is old enough to even remember the first Super Bowl. Maybe several in here are. I don't think the damn fools trying to contradict me are. As for the game and breaking the "hammer", I read the damn revisionist history in Wikipedia or whatever that maybe you did. At the time, the media shitheads were really making a big deal about the "Hammer" - stopping the Packer Sweep, the Packer passing game, etc. They were all about what a bunch of high paid superstars the Chiefs had - including but not limited to the ones I mentioned. The Packers, of course, took care of business, and Vince rubbed their noses in it in his postgame interview - something to the effect of "nothing most of the better NFL teams couldn't have done". I HOPE ya'all whiny piss ants don't have any disagreement with THAT classic of history hahahaha. The Packers ran their vaunted end sweep to Williamson's side; Yeah, Donny Anderson carrying the ball, and Williamson ended up with a broken "hammer arm". And I say again, the general consensus among Packer fans was that the lead blockers, Fuzzy Thurston and Jerry Kramer took dead aim on the guy and made it happen. Of course if ya'all are damn dumb enough to believe what some idiot who probably wasn't even born at the time wrote in Wikipedia, whatever - go for it. It's about the speed of several of you fools.