Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
Player has repeat hamstring injuries. Top experts studying hamstring injuries assess the player and identity muscle imbalance they believe is contributing to the injuries. They develop a plan to reduce the chances of a future injury.

Someone on PRs forum explains why they don't believe the experts and it's more likely the hamstring injuries caused the imbalance. They aren't an expert, but they stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Never fails.

Sorry to argue with you again, man

"For me, it really was the asymmetry between the legs," Watson explained this week after an OTA practice. "It comes from a lot of things. Obviously, the issues I've had in the past with hamstrings, not fully recovering from those strength-wise. I've been attacking the strength side of it, trying to get that symmetry back and it's been huge for me. I feel really, really good. I gotta continue grinding at it."

There is no possible way in the world, no matter how great one’s imagination to assume the professionals who never observed him in 2022 could know what factors likely lead to his first injury. Watson himself, speaking from a place of sharing the insight he got from UW Madison
says that the strength is down, at least in part, if not mostly, from not fully recovering from the original injuries.

Tex is more right, on a hunch, than you were after either not listening to Watson speak and getting your info from a headline or from not comprehending what he actually said.

Tex is right and he also stayed at a holiday inn.

Tex, the asymmetry we’re talking about here is in strength, not mass. But excellent hypothesis. It lines right up with the experts.