Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
No it's not . It's an overconfidence issue on your part.

The Packers paid for all that testing because he was having reoccurring issues. It's only natural to assume the medical experts know the difference between pre and post injury issues.The article said the experts believe the imbalance was a contributing factor in his injuries. I'm pretty sure that means they think the imbalance existed prior to those injuries.
I played a ton of basketball in HS and college. Tried to walk on to the Badgers when Yoder was the coach and didn’t make it.

I blew my right ankle apart playing rec ball in college when someone pushed me from behind going for a rebound. I wasn’t allowed to put any weight on it for 2 weeks and had crutches for 8.

When I finally was able to get to rehab, the strength in my right ankle was at 60% of my left ankle. They made me run the test twice they were so surprised. It turns out jumping off the same leg for 12 years creates a huge imbalance. When I finished rehab and retested my right side was 175% as strong as my left 16 weeks post injury.