Ya see, there was this pamphlet somebody left in the lounge at the local Holiday Inn hahahahaha. From what I recall about that old commercial, the guy who stayed at Holiday Inn was RIGHT in whatever the hell it was they were discussing.

What I see in here are Joe, RG, and Patler making a lot of sense, and this other dipshit - who musta stayed at some tramp hotel - pissing and moaning idiocy, as he so often does.

Regarding the topic, Watson and hamstring injuries in general, it's pretty well established that they tend to be chronic. I would suggest that in the huge majority of cases, the first occurrence, though, comes down to a matter of luck. Can we assume that (I don't know this because it wasn't in that pamphlet I found at H.I.) part of the regimen for recovery from a hamstring injury in addition to staying mostly off the injured leg, is some sort of lifting to keep the other leg from atrophying? If so, wouldn't that result in muscle imbalance between the two legs?

When I was in my mid fifties and substitute teaching at a middle school - toward the end of the school year on their "field day", they lined up all the eighth grade boys (or as many was wanted to participate) on the goal line and had them sprint - race to the 50 yard line. Like a fool and sorta on a dare, I joined them and actually beat well over half of them. But as I crossed the finish line, my hamstring went out. I did a somersault in the air, landed on my back, and damn near had to crawl back to the school building. I never had any therapy or treatment or whatever, just stayed off it and let it heal, and I've never had another hamstring injury - even though I'm still playing tennis several times a week at age 77. What does that prove? Not a damn thing (other than that I'm great hahahaha). It might mean, though, that traditional rehab for pro athletes is not done right.

But probably it's all just dumb luck, hamstrings and pretty much all injuries.