View Poll Results: If you were an upcoming NFL Quaterback, whose career would you rather have ???

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eli Manning

2 25.00%
  • Erin Rodgers

6 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WHOSE CAREER WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE IF YOU WERE A QB ???

Blog Entries

WHOSE CAREER WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE IF YOU WERE A QB ???

What do you think ? MVP's and one time winning the Big Show, or 2 Championships

Both IMO are going to be in the Hall of Fame.

Stroud said in a podcast he's choose Manning's career over Sharon's. Thoughts ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    AND SPECIAL ADDITION...............for the KOOL AIDERS>.......in comments you can choose, you'd rather have Jordan Loves career over both of theirs )) But I didn't want to include it in the vote.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Didn’t even have to read your bullshit. It’s Eli without a doubt. Make the poll with Brady and I will say the same.

Eli beat ‘em both in the worst way.

Blog Entries
    Your post is very interesting Mad; I expected nearly everybody to select Rodgers. I think the poll might suprise you. I hate Sharon, but I think you take my hate to another level.

Erin had multiple MVP's and make it to the NFC title game several times...made playoffs nearly every year

Eli not much success in geting to playoffs, or in the playoffs, except those 2 years when he killed it twice as a champion.

Blog Entries
    Cmon, that second post is way dumb. Makes no sense.

Here let me put it like this. Add Brett and I would still say Eli for the same reason. Packers fans remember Favre and Rodgers SB wins but the world remembers Eli’s.

eli isn't a hall of famer

come on

Blog Entries
    We can go even farther with this. Eli still has an big NFL presence. None of the others do after retiring and I doubt Rodgers will either.

Rodgers. Only reason Eli has 2 rings is because Giants had great defenses. Both Super Bowls Eli won were low scoring games. I'd rather be the HOF player who won 1 title than the decent player who rode the coattails of others to 2 titles.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Blog Entries
    If it’s about stats then your boy Rodgers wins. Thought this was a career/legacy thing. Also Eli stayed with one team which I something I would want if in the NFL. This is about personal satisfaction right B?

Last I checked Woodson and the defense went off that playoffs. Have no doubt without them Erin blows the NFCC vs da bears. Take down your altar that mofo is J-E-T now.

Shameful that you would even ask the question, Bretsky.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

come on

Eli will be in the Hall of Fame for sure. Should he be ? Not performance wise, but the 2nd SB win will land him there

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    If it’s about stats then your boy Rodgers wins. Thought this was a career/legacy thing. Also Eli stayed with one team which I something I would want if in the NFL. This is about personal satisfaction right B?

Last I checked Woodson and the defense went off that playoffs. Have no doubt without them Erin blows the NFCC vs da bears. Take down your altar that mofo is J-E-T now.

I thought this was a great poll. Thrown money out the window; assume you are getting the same. If you are a rookie NFL quarterback whose career would you choose.

The stats...the MVP's.....the playoffs....two teams......One Championship

OR

Solid player...one team.....Two Championships.

You can take the analysis further.

Mad, you and Tex should fight this one out )))

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Tex, can you step back and take your emotions out of this and think deeper on your preference ? No right or wrong answer, but this is not clear cut.

I knew you would go with Rodgers......you crave decency with all Wisconsin sports.

But some, crave championships.

We constantly fight about WI Basektball. I'd rathe suck 8 out of 10 years and win a national champtionship than we good for all ten years and never get to the final 16 (that is what we are)

That is where we always have to agree to disagree

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Rodgers. Only reason Eli has 2 rings is because Giants had great defenses. Both Super Bowls Eli won were low scoring games. I'd rather be the HOF player who won 1 title than the decent player who rode the coattails of others to 2 titles.

But Eli getting the 2nd ring will get him to the HOF. I agree he's not really good enough; but he'll get there.

there has been a loot of radio debate on that and it's about 50/50. Many at least vote for 2 championships

Blog Entries
    Why didn’t you vote on it damn caramel troll.

Blog Entries
    I met him, trust me there is no limit to how low he will go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Tex, can you step back and take your emotions out of this and think deeper on your preference ? No right or wrong answer, but this is not clear cut.

I knew you would go with Rodgers......you crave decency with all Wisconsin sports.

But some, crave championships.

We constantly fight about WI Basektball. I'd rathe suck 8 out of 10 years and win a national champtionship than we good for all ten years and never get to the final 16 (that is what we are)

That is where we always have to agree to disagree
    Yeah, this says it all. You emphasize the damn Super Bowl; I say fuck the damn Super Bowl. I say it's all about winning the most games. You don't seem to care unless it's some damn playoff.

And Eli Manning is a piece of crap. If he makes the H of F, it would be a travesty - only because he played in God damned New York and because of his brother's reputation.

The shame of your poll is that you insulted Aaron Rodgers, still the GOAT IMO, and our own, despite some off field crap that some whine about - BFD about that. If you made it a question of Rodgers or Brady, then you'd have a close enough question to have a poll about.

"I crave decency"? That's a laugh. I wouldn't care if the home team - whichever sport - was loaded with scumbags as long as they won the most games.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

come on
    If Kurt Warner is a HoF'er, Eli Manning certainly is.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, this says it all. You emphasize the damn Super Bowl; I say fuck the damn Super Bowl. I say it's all about winning the most games. You don't seem to care unless it's some damn playoff.

And Eli Manning is a piece of crap. If he makes the H of F, it would be a travesty - only because he played in God damned New York and because of his brother's reputation.

The shame of your poll is that you insulted Aaron Rodgers, still the GOAT IMO, and our own, despite some off field crap that some whine about - BFD about that. If you made it a question of Rodgers or Brady, then you'd have a close enough question to have a poll about.

"I crave decency"? That's a laugh. I wouldn't care if the home team - whichever sport - was loaded with scumbags as long as they won the most games.

I don't think anybody would take Rodgers career over Brady's. That would b a bad poll imo

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Butte might be cocky as fuck, but let’s not forget that Manning reeked of the entitled prick for refusing to play for the Chargerings.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.