Fair points Shamrock.

Much of what TT has done delights me because he does seem to have a coherent plan, one that does not involve walking around the carnival grounds with your cash held out in front of you. The last I heard him speak of it he dismissed the notion that he's missed out on anyone in FAgency that didn't cost way too much.

With a guy like Woodson TT must have a price in mind and simply won't go over it. If we get him it will be at a fair price.

It's like when my dad took me out to look at cars when I was a teen. He passed by five or six cars I really liked.

"Too much." the "Ol boy said.

We ended up getting a '76 Grand Prix for a song. What a great car! (And its speedometer went all the way up to 140 for a good reason.)

I'm holding my breath to see what kind of team TT puts on the field this year. I mean we know who most of the guys will be, but what attitude will they bring to the field. Honestly, this year I hardly care what the record will be. I just want to watch a team play smashmouth tough for the first time in ten years. The wins will come. Maybe this year. Maybe the year after. But they're going to come.

Like you, Shamrock, I don't see where most of the anti-TT feelings come from. The only legitimate complaint is how we lack players on the O'line. That has yet to be addressed, but we still have a few months to figure that out.