Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers

Well, Lucier is a nothing signing. White, Cole, and Peterson were ERFAs or RFAs, so that was hard to get done. Most teams have those signings. The one thing he did do was frontload contracts. I like some of the signings. I'd just like to see three more positions (CB, LB, and OG/OC) solidified before the draft. There's not much out there anymore. I will feel better if Woodson and Barrett Green are signed.

Does anybody think we should try to resign Na'il Diggs?
Yes, the RFAs had to be signed, and that's my point. The cap space had to be used for lots of roster spots, not just a couple high priced ones. The Packers can become a lot better by replacing a couple starters and drastically improving roster spots 30-53.

Lucier was a nothing signing, but could turn out to be one of those very good deals that come up once in a while. The guy was fairly highly thought of his first couple years, but has been held back by injuries. Some players do recover from early career injury setbacks to become decent players. (Think Mike Flanagan here!)

I for one would be very pleased to see Diggs re-signed for a more reaonable price. He was a very good linebacker just a few years ago. I'm not sure how much he can or can't recover from his injuries last year.

I would like to see Woodson or another corner come in, but I am less concerned with that than I am with LB and the O-line.