Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm a Robot, You're a Robot, We are all Robots

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Retail, you're not in DC are you?
    No, but almost as bad. I'm in the conservative hinterlands of Western Washington, but my client is in downtown Seattle. They have more than a few gay liberals, I'd think.....

No, for a minute I was worried you'd hired Tank!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear

I had to do that stuff my first 3 days on the job.
    So.... they didn't recognize your superior liberal agenda and made you start at the BOTTOM OF THE COMPANY? There just is no justice. Us evil conservative business owners just cannot see how closed minded we are.....

BTW - I just hired an extreme liberal 'gay' guy to do data input and help with settlement calls for an attorney that is one of my clients. He'll do fine, but he honestly doesn't understand why he has to do that data input.

My response was, "that's what I hired you for"...... And how do I know he's gay? Simple, he has a framed picture of his boyfriend and him - shirtless - draped all over one another.....displayed proudly on his desk. Whatever. Just keypunch the stuff and we'll get along just fine.....

Oh, and how do I know he's an extreme liberal? He has 3 bumper stickers on his Volkswagon Rabbit diesel - not including the prominent "biodiesel" sticker. The first is "Ralph Nader for President" (yeah, right), the second says "ELF is NOT a terrorist organization", and the third says, "Visualize World Peace".

Not someone that I am likely to take political advice from....
    I've been in the heartland of the nation's capital for a couple of years now and here's what I learn: it isn't very often, if ever, you'll find some one who is gay and a conservative at the same time. The closiest you'll ever find a couple is "Lamboo" and "the Pack"at JSO.

As for me, yeah, i hate the data input stuff. But can't complain out loud to the boss, though. I think im there to network, gain some experience, and make my resume look good when i apply for the GM job of the Packers. Believe it or not, i hope to become GM of the Green Bay Packers some day.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    No, for a minute I was worried you'd hired Tank!
    What the hell? Were u hibernating with the Polar Bear all this time while I was hitting (or at least trying to) on Mazzin? There isn't an ounce of queerness in my blood. My blood runs liberals and as a liberal i say, let queer folks like thompson do what they may, "the cat will mew and the dog will have his day." (note: i am speaking of thompson's sexual preference)
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Not a robot. "I am the walrus." Okay, showing my age (sorry).