Quote Originally Posted by Partial
Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
You must be a conservative....fuck.
Thats so stupid man. The key is moderation. I consider myself moderate. I believe all human beings were created equal regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, etc. While that is a modern view, I also feel that government spending is out of control and all that money should be used to pay companies wanting to turn profit rather than have people pave my road for 6 months and pick their noses' instead of working. That's a conservative view. I think John Kerry is a moron for wanting to raise the minimum wage to 7 dollars. This is another conservative view. The key is moderation.

Are you in finance/accounting? I almost guarantee that later on in life you develop a conservative approach to economics and tax cuts, etc.
I have taken the Politikal 101 class for general degree requirements. There are, in the US, the extreme liberals, which i belong too, the liberals, the moderate liberals, the independents (libertians), the extreme conservatives, the conservatives and the moderate conservatives.

For example, I am an extreme liberal whereas Rankis is a moderate liberal and St. Lou is a liberal.

You should take Politikal 101.