Thread: Text Message from Favre

Text Message from Favre

"My intentions have been to play, and with Green Bay. They say 'no,' so I still want to play in this division for obvious reasons, which I made clear to management. If they won't let me play in Green Bay, let me play against you. That's where I am."

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcnorth/...Minnesota.html

Re: Text Message from Favre

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby
    "My intentions have been to play, and with Green Bay. They say 'no,' so I still want to play in this division for obvious reasons, which I made clear to management. If they won't let me play in Green Bay, let me play against you. That's where I am."

Yes, it was an interesting discussion we had about that in another thread.....

Re: Text Message from Favre

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak
    Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby

Yes, it was an interesting discussion we had about that in another thread.....
    ya, but where?

thats pretty good text message grammar and punctuation. not what i would expect outta brett

LUK! i wanna pla for gb. tt sez no so wanna beat em n go to mn.

Could it be SMS? (I don't actually know what SMS is, but Skype keeps asking me if I want to SMS people.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    Could it be SMS? (I don't actually know what SMS is, but Skype keeps asking me if I want to SMS people.
    thats nasty ziggy

They didn't say S&M!
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Throwing Red Flags All Over McCarthy's Lawn
    You all got it wrong, Brett just texted me with following: Will play 4 winner. TT=weasel. Lied 2 Me. Want SB win. Lock me out=ViQueens. Fav my Youtube channel. Luv Brett4MVP.
    Snake's Twitter comments would be LEGENDARY.........if I was ugly or gave a shit about Twitter.

Senior Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeLH2006
    You all got it wrong, Brett just texted me with following: Will play 4 winner. TT=weasel. Lied 2 Me. Want SB win. Lock me out=ViQueens. Fav my Youtube channel. Luv Brett4MVP.

All Favre has called TT a liar on are personnel matters which are of no concern whatsoever to Favre. If Favre wouldn't have gone butting his nose into the GM's business then he'd have never been lied to. So who cares.
    Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass, he just stares at it and dares it to grow