Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Gates-Buffett: Generosity Comes From Liberalism

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    Looks like Tank got fiesty after I fell asleep last night. Sounds like he had his mellow harshed. Maybe mom and dad's money dried up?
    You went "alseep" cos I got you big time. Yep, (edited; there may be sensitive people around) What happens to the counter-argument?

Though Gates may not say, through his action, hes a liberal. (Ever took a law course in college?; there is such a thing as implied action). Read the article. Its well written. MLA style and all. Of course, even if Einstein show you the initial draft to his theory of relativity , you'll still find an excuse to discredit him. Jealousy? Me thinks so.
    Good ole Tank. Eventually as you age and start to actually think instead of reguritating other people words, you will discover that there are very few people that can be strictly categorized as "liberal" or "conservative".

This crap about liberals being understanding and conservatives being closed minded is crap. It works both ways: basically, anyone that has an agenda that serves their own needs will be closed minded and ignore other possiblities. It is the rare person that can set his/her ego aside and be open to any/all ideas and thoughts.

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Did you know that Buffet is an ackronym?

Big
    Ugly
    Fat
    Fuckers
    Eating
    Together
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear
    I real reason I dont want to get banned is because Mazzin post here also. That is the goddamn truth. I would be lying if I didnt say so.

Ok, Madtown. I will do as you wish.
    If I recall, Mazzin lives in Alabama? If so, you're screwed. Good liberals don't last long in Alabama....

Find yourself a good liberal girl. Hang out at the local tattoo shop.