Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike
Quote Originally Posted by gureski
Just for fun, I thought I'd start a topic to reminisce about the many great (and some not-so-great) plays we have witnessed over the years as Packer fans.

And pick a loss to the cowboys in the mid-90's.
I remember watching the NFC Championship game in '95 where I saw two Dallas OL pulling Reggie White by the arms BACKWARDS without getting a holding call. I knew it was over for the Packers when I saw that--there was no way to overcome all the holding, Erik Williams' poking Reggie in the eyes AND Michael Irvin pushing off!!!!
It's funny you mention this because all my memories of those Dallas vs. G.B. games included liberal refereeing. Irvin used to put both hands on our DB's and use their sholder pads as a launching pad to go up and snare balls and he never got called once for pushing off. He and Harper both.

And don't get me started on the holding that was allowed in those games and in the Superbowl loss to Denver. It was an injustice to say the least. Jurkovich getting taken out with that cheap shot by Williams was B.S. and it didn't even garner a penalty. That was such a dirty play.