Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan
Apparently a tampa radio station is now saying Woodson was not in town and that the info. was bogus. Who the hell knows!!!!
GB,

Sorry if I came across as brash; I love the rumors to keep em coming. But I'm growing into a TT hater and expect the absolute minimal from him when it comes to my win now attitude. IMO TT grossly over values the quality of our roster right now.

I am in the same boat as you. I want TT to make some moves BAD. Boy would I love to see the following happen:

Sign Lavar Arrington
Sign either Charles Woodson or Ahmad Plummer
Sign Chad Williams for depth at Safety
Trade J-Walk to Denver for Leslie and a draft pick.
Trade a 4th round pick to Cleveland for J. Faine.
Trade down in the second round, and then pick up Davin Joseph.

I believe that an O line of Clifton, Wells/Coston or Barry, Faine, Joseph and Tausch could be very good.

A WR core of Driver, Leslie, Fergy, Boerigter, Gardner, and possibly T-murph or a rookie could be very good as well.

I just don't get why everyone keeps over-looking Gado! The more I watch the games from last season, the more I am impressed. This guy is TOUGH and FAST!

I also believe our D would be VERY respectable with either Hawk or Williams. Can you imagine if we sign a new corner and Lavar then couple that with an impact draft pick, WOW! Now I am really starting to get excited.

THIS TEAM CAN BE FIXED! BUT WILL TT MAKE THE MOVES???