Thread: Skol Vikings

Skol Vikings

What up Rats? Been hanging with my own kind lately over at PurplePride drinking the kool-ade.

You guys can NOT lose to the Lions.

It'll take a miracle for us to beat daaaah Bears tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Hey VT,

Good luck versus Da Bears tomorrow. I think both of our games will be close tomorrow and determined partly by how dominating the Bears DL and Lions DL is.

No turnovers and you have a decent chance at knocking off the Bears. I'm picking the Bears, but hey, I piked the Panthers last week as well and was wrong.

Cheers,
    B

You bastard! How could you hang out over there? This is the ONLY place to get your daily beating, VT!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck, although I picked Da Teddies....

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam!
    You bastard! How could you hang out over there? This is the ONLY place to get your daily beating, VT!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Good luck, although I picked Da Teddies....

Me too, but ya never know.....home field! Vikings have the second best home record in the league over the last several years...at least that's what I heard on the radio. That surprised me a bit.

See, in almost every post I am feeling the love in here. Now if you all would just take that damn rotten cheese off your heads, I'ld give ya all a great big BEAR hug !

GO BEARS !
    NFCN Champs 2005 & 2006, NFC Champs 2006

"Some people go though life wondering if they have made a difference, ... Marines do not have that problem." - Ronald Regan

Grossman will either become a force or a liability today. And the Bears could run away with the division if they win. Will be the toughest opp so far for Vikes. I don't have a prediction for the outcome. But Go Vikes!

I want to see the Bears plaster the Vikings.

I'm tired of mediocrity, I want to see an impressive team emerge from the NFC-North.

What goes up, must come down. By the time he Packers get their act together, the Bears will be sliding down, and it will be a great rivalry and fun pulling them back to earth. Remember how good the Packer-Bear games were back when Ditka had some players?

".....I want to see the Bears plaster the Vikings. "

???????
    I NEVER want to see the Bears beat ANYBODY!!!!!
    The Bears are the enemy.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I agree with my grandpa Shadow, the bear need to lose and any idiot named Harlan that disagrees can go to hell.

VT - You sorry piece of trash, the lesser evil today is that your purple boat bandits win. Other then that I still hate them.

Man helluva game. Bears pull it out when given a short field on a fumble.

Bears defense is TOUGH.