Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i'd rather be nuts

people that lose their minds rarely remember that they have lost their minds
    So, nobody's told you yet?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    So, nobody's told you yet?
    nope, and i don't care

true story. my great grandmother was in the old folks home because she had lost it. my mom and grandmother go to visit her one day. my great grandmother is go on and on about all the crazy people around the place and how just a little while ago some crazy woman was running up and down the halls butt naked with everyone in the hospital chasing after her. hooping and hollering and making all kinds of ungodly noises.

the doctors came in and pull my mother and grandmother out in the hall and let them know that they had a rather unpleasant incident with my great grandmother right before they arrived and they had just finally got her clothed and back in to bed again

yeah, i could do that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    nope, and i don't care

true story. my great grandmother was in the old folks home because she had lost it. my mom and grandmother go to visit her one day. my great grandmother is go on and on about all the crazy people around the place and how just a little while ago some crazy woman was running up and down the halls butt naked with everyone in the hospital chasing after her. hooping and hollering and making all kinds of ungodly noises.

the doctors came in and pull my mother and grandmother out in the hall and let them know that they had a rather unpleasant incident with my great grandmother right before they arrived and they had just finally got her clothed and back in to bed again

yeah, i could do that
    That's what the old ones do.

Both my father-in-law and my buddy's dad did similar stuff. Nothing as cool as running around nude in the old folks home, but similar antics. I visited him one day and he told me about some crazy old guy who drove his car to the mall and got lost. The director of the joint later informed me that the crazy old guy that did that WAS my father in law. They tell you that so if you hear about the story, you'll think it was somebody else. Even though they are addled, they still think that you are stupid and easily fooled.