It will be interesting how the front end of this draft plays out. It reminds me a lot of 2005. It is top heavy with QBs and lots of potential that might force certain players to drop. Derwin James is tremendous Athlete but not completely polished at just 21 years old that might have a chance to fall to 14. Same goes with Minkah Fitzpatrick from Alabama.

As of now the Inside linebacker corps looks strong where the Packers might not have to consider taking one with the 14th pick. The Packers could look at a couple of guys like Roquan Smith or Vander Esch, that could potentially play inside or outside. Same goes for interior defensive linemen.

Packers have to figure out their secondary and pass rush. I can't see them taking an edge rusher if they are committed to Matthews and Perry on the outside. The depth of the Edge rushers isn't great for this draft so the Packer might have to look at reaching for one with the 14th pick or hoping a kid pans out later in the draft. Fitzpatrick, Denzel Ward, and James all could be options at 14. They would all help a secondary that is lacking durability, play making potential, and consistency.

Later in the draft I feel it necessary to mention Natrell Jamerson and Leon Jacobs from Wisconsin. Both had fantastic combines and offer depth and explosiveness on special teams.