I don't why anyone would want Davis when you can get a defensive leader like this:

A.J. Hawk, linebacker, Ohio State

Dick Corrick, an NFL scout for 30 years, reports on A.J. Hawk, a 6-2, 245-pound linebacker from Ohio State:

"He's an old-fashioned football player. Gosh this guy is active. He's a playmaker. He's a willing, aggressive, wrap-up tackler. He runs to the ball. He plays with temperament. He has a knack to locate the ball. He has very good range. He can change direction in the open field to tackle. He plays hard every down. He's all over the field. He showed great range on the goal line. He has a great heart. He's highly competitive. I compare him to (Brian) Urlacher, only in the sense of his recklessness and his passion. I'm sure he can't run like Urlacher. But playing the game, he reminds me of Urlacher. He's going to be an inside guy. The only negative I had on him was that Ohio State doesn't protect its linebackers with down linemen and so he has to play off blockers. And sometimes he really got bounced by the lineman. But a lot of that is he's running so hard sometimes he doesn't see those people sneaking up on him. He's awfully, awfully good. He's the kind of guy you'd pay to see play. He plays balls out."