Page 380 of 563 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 7,581 to 7,600 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Define healthy. Does he have to be over his "pneumonia?" How 'bout the "broken" ankle? Is this the same shoulder that's been wounded since last season? Like I said, define healthy.
    Rand? Is that you?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Rand? Is that you?
    Man, it would freak me out to find that half of the posters on Packerrats are just Rand clones messing with my head.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by gex View Post
    Reading some of the readers comments on the NFL site for this story and I liked this line about it possibly being Favre's last game...

"Now all the Favre haters will have to find someone else to vent their frustrated inadequacies on!"
    Jay Cutler. I am ready to go. Thanks for asking.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Jay Cutler. I am ready to go. Thanks for asking.
    Does that mean we can start an Ofiicial Cutler the Living Douchebag Thread?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Battle Of The Living Douchebags in a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Battle Of The Living Douchebags in a couple weeks.

Cutler's redeemed himself somewhat so far this year. It's like he and Bert traded places.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Perhaps we'll gang up on posters who finish their sentences with prepositions.
    or, put another way, "Perhaps we'll gang up on posters who use prepositions to finish their sentences with!"

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    or, put another way, "Perhaps we'll gang up on posters who use prepositions to finish their sentences with!"
    Where's that thread at?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by gex View Post
    Reading some of the readers comments on the NFL site for this story and I liked this line about it possibly being Favre's last game...

"Now all the Favre haters will have to find someone else to vent their frustrated inadequacies on!"
    That...
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Perhaps we'll gang up on posters who finish their sentences with prepositions.
    Where would the grammatically challenged go to? Which website would you have them on? Where should they be at? That is not the spirit that PackerRats is made of. Besides, this is why Brett Farve is here for – to be praised and hated on. In the future who knows what kind of trouble that he will be in? He will always be around for us to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post
    Where would the grammatically challenged go to? Which website would you have them on? Where should they be at? That is not the spirit that PackerRats is made of. Besides, this is why Brett Farve is here for – to be praised and hated on. In the future who knows what kind of trouble that he will be in? He will always be around for us to deal with.
    I see what you did there.

Kiwon I'm proud of, but you other guys I'm not so happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I see what you did there.
    This line of postings may be difficult to get out from under.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    And yet another thing AR is beating Favre this year....

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/G...y-sales-121010
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post

Nice halftime show from Berman on Favre.
    Baah

Mobb, You ever make it over to the new forum?
    Baah

The sound of silence....

Blog Entries
    let this thread die
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    let this thread die

.....right along with Bert's career.