Page 462 of 563 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 460 461 462 463 464 472 512 562 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,240 of 11257

Thread: OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If he would let me have sex with his wife, that would go a long way toward helping me feel better about him.
    He just might.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Wow yall are losers! Three years later and we are still talking about this? We have a super bowl trophy, MVP at QB, and Farve showed exactly why we had to let him go in the playoff game against the Saints. You Farve lovers were wrong, TT was right... let's move on!
    Fuck you, there is nothing to talk about, unless you enjoy the babble about DD on dancing with the stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Feel better about Fritz or Favre?
    Both.

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    So he has to apologize, and beg for your acceptance, and praise the Packers for how awesome they are. Forget about all the games he won and all the excitement he brought to the fans when he actually played for the Packers, none of that actually counts for anything anymore.
    Take a step back and recognize that this is only professional football. This isn't your career or your family, you are a fan and take it for what it is. Entertainment for 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon.
    YOU'RE the one who said there was nothing he could do to turn the minds and hearts of packers fans. I was just giving you an example of how he could. I never said beg, you did. Way to twist words around to make your point. I never said what he did on the field didn't count, you did. The whole reason I give a shit about him is because of what he did on the field. That's why I want him to make amends! So I can go back to loving the guy and talking about how great he was without the "ya, but man, he sure did leave like the biggest, stinkiest, pile of shit I've ever seen."

It's also sure a helluva lot more than just 3 hours on a Sunday afternoon for me. I'm writing in a damn blog about the packers in the middle of May. I have just a bit more invested in the organization than a lousy 48 hours a year (plus playoffs). It's a hobby I take seriously and being so involved in it is what makes it so much fun. I'm going to take what happens to the team with more than just a little grain of salt. Brett Favre is the biggest baddest player of my lifetime to play on the Pack. Of course I'm going to get pissed at him when he takes a squat over the franchise and just has explosive bloody diarrhea over the whole thing.
    - Once again, adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

I was just like you Smeefers, until the Lacrosse team shoved a parking cone up my ass. Then I understood that no matter how many articles or blogs I wrote the Packers and every other professional sporting event was simply entertainment and being misserable for days or weeks because a team lost was a bit pathetic. What was even more pathetic was dry heaving in my friends driveway because I was so upset that the Packers lost in the NFC Title Game. There is a time to walk away, and then there is a time to run away and seek help. The parting of Favre from the Packers helped me see the light.

Also when I threatened to beat the crap out of a 72 year old man at a fine Asian Resturant/Bar was a bit pathetic as well, but if you can't stand up for your heros who will you stand up for?

All of this is a true story, Skinbasket was there for the incident at the Asian Resturant, he was also there when I taunted the entire bar and they refused to serve us any more booze.

I was just like you Smeefers, until the Lacrosse team shoved a parking cone up my ass. Then I understood that no matter how many articles or blogs I wrote the Packers and every other professional sporting event was simply entertainment and being misserable for days or weeks because a team lost was a bit pathetic. What was even more pathetic was dry heaving in my friends driveway because I was so upset that the Packers lost in the NFC Title Game. There is a time to walk away, and then there is a time to run away and seek help. The parting of Favre from the Packers helped me see the light.
    My moment was 4th and 26.

Almost got in a fight with this dick who was needling me after the game (It didn't help he was hitting on my fiancee).

Did get into a fight with the fiancee, now wife (verbal, only).

A real WTF moment.

Blog Entries
    Let's go over this part again.

WTF are you talking about?

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Billy Madison Quote modified...
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Totally Billy Madison, which is just a damn fine movie.

In loser denial....

I really don't want to hear about, or from, Brett Favre until he is inducted in the NFL Hall of Fame. Is that too much to ask?
    </delurk>

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker64 View Post
    I really don't want to hear about, or from, Brett Favre until he is inducted in the NFL Hall of Fame. Is that too much to ask?
    On a Packer fan site? Probably. I think the Packers will try to patch things up with Favre before then, so you'll be hearing about him.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    But.. but I'm not miserable for days and I don't throw up when they loose and I don't Threaten to beat people up. I just go "aww man..." and am maybe a little sad for a day or two (up to 3 days when we lost the SB in 97). But then ya bounce right back. It didn't even bother me all that much when we lost last year because...well, damn! 15-1, are you kiddin me!? I also get that me writing what I do here isn't going to change a damn thing. That's pretty elementary stuff. The only thing it is going to change is my perspective on the game. I come to this website to learn other view points and try to get a better understanding of the game. I mean, this topic doesn't have a lot to do with the game, but it's close enough for me.

So uh... what now? Hug it out?
    - Once again, adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post
    But.. but I'm not miserable for days and I don't throw up when they loose and I don't Threaten to beat people up. I just go "aww man..." and am maybe a little sad for a day or two (up to 3 days when we lost the SB in 97). But then ya bounce right back. It didn't even bother me all that much when we lost last year because...well, damn! 15-1, are you kiddin me!? I also get that me writing what I do here isn't going to change a damn thing. That's pretty elementary stuff. The only thing it is going to change is my perspective on the game. I come to this website to learn other view points and try to get a better understanding of the game. I mean, this topic doesn't have a lot to do with the game, but it's close enough for me.

So uh... what now? Hug it out?
    Ok.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Just tell Nutz you're impressed by how enlightened he's become by not being a Packer fan anymore, and everything will be fine.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Just tell Nutz you're impressed by how enlightened he's become by not being a Packer fan anymore, and everything will be fine.
    So ' the NEW Packer Fan' must ... to qualify:

** Be inspired by and promote hatred with 'a CERTAIN' SUSTAINED PASSION'.

** Get all that out there on the WWW as the propoganda of 'the truly enlightened'. Gather up 'the hoard'. The more the merrier.

** Mock and ridicule anyone 'that doesn't stand down' to their stances.

** Label 'as losers' any " I thought I was a Packer fan ", fan, that continues respecting an obvious Green Bay Packer GREAT. That earns you an automatic disqualification.

*** It earns one 'wanna be' ... NEW PACKER FAN, extra status. A virtual badge of MERIT.

If you promote propoganda with as much vigor for distain and self righteous hatred as possible. It's certainly best to demonstrate true passion for blind hatred, and utilizing really bad manners while doing so for EXTRA bonus points. You know..... it's like laughing with 'the devil'.

In 'the real world' that attitude waters it all down to nothing to say beyond nonsence and poison commentary. It loses for you.

For 'the NEW PACKER FAN' it's just all a big 'SO WHAT'. Afterall.... 'YOUR' ... JUST HATING.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-22-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Thanks I appreciate that. My level of football knowledge has gone up significantly since moving on. Unfortunately I might have turned my kids into Vikings fans by pure accident.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    So ' the NEW Packer Fan' must ... to qualify:

** Be inspired by and promote hatred with 'a CERTAIN' SUSTAINED PASSION'.

** Get all that out there on the WWW as the propoganda of 'the truly enlightened'. Gather up 'the hoard'. The more the merrier.

** Mock and ridicule anyone 'that doesn't stand down' to their stances.

** Label 'as losers' any " I thought I was a Packer fan ", fan, that continues respecting an obvious Green Bay Packer GREAT. That earns you an automatic disqualification.

*** It earns one 'wanna be' ... NEW PACKER FAN, extra status. A virtual badge of MERIT.

If you promote propoganda with as much vigor for distain and self righteous hatred as possible. It's certainly best to demonstrate true passion for blind hatred, and utilizing really bad manners while doing so for EXTRA bonus points. You know..... it's like laughing with 'the devil'.

In 'the real world' that attitude waters it all down to nothing to say beyond nonsence and poison commentary. It loses for you.

For 'the NEW PACKER FAN' it's just all a big 'SO WHAT'. Afterall.... 'YOUR' ... JUST HATING.
    Woody he is 100% right, I am not or nor longer a Packer Fan. I think I have made that point about 150 times since 2008.