Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The ugly truth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I respect Ratail for being honest about all of this, but Retail should have known from everyone else that has ever worked with Madtown on this forum what a complete cocksucker he is, and his sickening levels of power rage. Retail, we weren't all fucking liars, and you now got the biggest end of the dildo. Your fault as much as anyone. Madtown is a dirtball that has created this forum because he got off on the power and ran it into the ground several times because he is a control freak, but unfortunately he is a lazy ass control freak.

It would have been a great idea if he just sold the fucking thing to somebody that actually wanted to run it and run it effeciently(Ziggy).

This whole "Joe" idea was stupid, and Retaill you have had issues in the past as a moderator, your conservatism never fit this purpose of this forum. It was supposed to be about free expression, but instead someone wanted to mainstream this forum. If that was the point then I would have thought JSONLINE was just fine.

This was supposed to be an outlaw forum. not a place where a grown man sits and reads with his 8 year old daughter. If you wanted that then the we just could have stayed at that crazy ass religous forum.

Partial was a tard, Bigguns was a tard, but neither needed to be thrown out and Madtown wanted them gone because he was paranoid, as usual.

The bottom line, this is a fucking online forum about the Packers, it shouldn't be this difficult. Some people need to grow the fuck up and get over themselves.

Another move in the long line of Madtown's power trip.
    If we have that much a problem we can deal with it at the next PackerRats poster game. Dont be a bitch and not show up like the second one.

Other then that I agree. This place use to be an outlaw forum. I didn't ban Partial or Bigguns. The only true member I ever zapped for good was Tank and even then I didnt want to.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am not saying that I agreed with a pair of titties in the romper room, we all understood where those belonged, but when you removed the kissing lesbo's you drew the line in the sand that wasn't in agreement with the folks of the forum.

The funny thing about your twelve people you polled, was that if they would have joined any other forum they would be ignored for their first 1000 posts. We at least include them in the conversations. God be hung on a cross, if you get your feelings hurt on a football forum on the interweb.

Blog Entries
    I'm thankful to whoever keep the forum going; I'm thankful for Mad to start it and RG and Mad to try to find a way to continue keeping it going. Hopefully it'll surive just fine long term and everybody will still stay around
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I'm thankful to whoever keep the forum going; I'm thankful for Mad to start it and RG and Mad to try to find a way to continue keeping it going. Hopefully it'll surive just fine long term and everybody will still stay around
    I'll 2nd that
    Baah

Blog Entries
    Retail speaks lots of truths. Only thing I can say is BS is the banning thing. The savior thing also. And I didnt freak out like he described it. What I did was go to him as a friend cuz I was burned out, badly. I would like to see any of you do all this shit for no profit, in fact $$ lost. I got tired, so fucking what. As for Retail, he is a friend on and offline and banning him isnt even a consideration. Retail - I changed jobs and got that cell took away. I know I could have contacted you but I just hadnt got to it with lots of shit going on lately. I am relieved you have brought this all to light. We are cool my brother.

See what RG didn't and doesn't understand is that is exactly what this place needs. That is what it took to get Harlan back on here. That is what you sick MFers feed off of so think whatever the fuck of me but dont think I wasnt try to get this place back up. I left it in his hands as "Joe" and it never took off. We tried and now is the time to go back. By go back I mean be what Nutz says, an "outlaw forum", the wild West of the football forum world. A place where you can say what you want. The conservative shit just isnt me and if something didnt change the place will die. A change of employment has me back at a desk again and once I am trained I will have time to spend on this place. I want us to work together RG but you have to let up (Bigguns is coming back).

So you are all either with me or against me (fuck Barnett I been saying that since JSO) and the show is going on. The gates of Hades will be open for business. Dont fucking enter if the fire is too hot.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I would like to see any of you do all this shit for no profit, in fact $$ lost.
    I'm doing the same exact thing with (REMOVED) and (REMOVED) Quit being such a fucking pussy. You made a good site, and it will survive pretty much on it's own if you and retail don't fuck it up with your respecitve doucheynesses. That's the beauty of forums- they almost run themselves.

You have a colorful bunch of jsonline rejects who supply the content, which is to say good Packers/football talk, arguments, creative language/insults, etc. That's what it's all about, not you two drama queens. All you have to do is keep the software up, and maybe in very RARE occasions moderate something.

If you are moderating frequently, you are fucking it up. If you feel the need to make secondary accounts to hide who you are when you are moderating, you are fucking it up. If you use your silly admin accounts to scold people who argue with you, as one of you little-dicked morons have done to me at least once, then you are a pussy, and are fucking it up. If you ban some of your most active posters, you are fucking it up.

Just let the site be what it's gonna be. Stay out of the drama. Let people settle their own shit, and if they can't handle it, then THEY can leave, not whoever hurt their little feelings. Don't encourage tattling, and don't ban people unless you REALLY feel like you have to- as in almost never. You made a good site, Madtown. One of the better Packer forums out there. Congrats. Now stop fucking with it.

Just my unsolicited opinion, but I'm right, dammit.
    Last edited by get louder at lambeau; 06-09-2011 at 02:34 PM.

^

Great post.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by get louder at lambeau View Post
    I'm doing the same exact thing with (REMOVED) and(REMOVED).
    Is that yours? That's a pretty good forum. Mad could take a few pointers from you
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Is that yours? That's a pretty good forum. Mad could take a few pointers from you
    Yeah, that's my PG rated site. Thanks. I like this place too though. Good conversation here with some funny shit. It sucks that guys like Tyrone get banned though, since they give the place a little action. I think it's usually a mistake to ban people, unless they are just a gigantic pain in the ass.

My other site, (REMOVED), is getting really slow like this place lately. Probably slower. I think people will come back when football starts up, so I'm not too worried about it. I haven't been trying to recruit people for years now, so both sites might be getting a little neglected that way, but they'll be OK. Maybe someday I'll actually spend some time on them, but they're just forums, so fuck it.

Blog Entries
    Maybe someday I'll actually spend some time on them, but they're just forums, so fuck it.
    Thats the difference between you and me. I give a fuck about this place. Been posting with many here for almost a decade. I have time again and intend to spend it well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    If you see them why cant you tell me?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    If you see them why cant you tell me?
    Sorry... I like having the non-football forums visible to the general public. I don't know how it works, but it was easier to find some of these other forums with google searches for Packer blogs/forums

I personally like a wide-open forum. The multiple Favre threads didn't bother me. Mixing in OT threads with football stuff doesn't bother me. Personal insults doesn't bother me. Threads that descend into two or so posters bickering doesn't bother me - I'll just make a new thread or something. Harlan bothers me. Bigguns bothers me. Hoosier bothers me. But they made me want to post more. Based on what other people have written in the past, it just seems as thought there are certain people who can't take the heat of a heated debate/discussion/shouting match. Granted, if all you have are insulting posts, that's a problem. I've seen this make other sites close to unreadable, but mostly once people ID the trolls, they know how to avoid them. In general, the tolerance level for nasty posts, and disagreeable posters should be higher. The only thing that should get someone banned long term/permanently would be the violation of the privacy rule.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    I'm doing the same exact thing with (REMOVED) and (REMOVED) Quit being such a fucking pussy. You made a good site, and it will survive pretty much on it's own if you and retail don't fuck it up with your respecitve doucheynesses. That's the beauty of forums- they almost run themselves.

You have a colorful bunch of jsonline rejects who supply the content, which is to say good Packers/football talk, arguments, creative language/insults, etc. That's what it's all about, not you two drama queens. All you have to do is keep the software up, and maybe in very RARE occasions moderate something.

If you are moderating frequently, you are fucking it up. If you feel the need to make secondary accounts to hide who you are when you are moderating, you are fucking it up. If you use your silly admin accounts to scold people who argue with you, as one of you little-dicked morons have done to me at least once, then you are a pussy, and are fucking it up. If you ban some of your most active posters, you are fucking it up.

Just let the site be what it's gonna be. Stay out of the drama. Let people settle their own shit, and if they can't handle it, then THEY can leave, not whoever hurt their little feelings. Don't encourage tattling, and don't ban people unless you REALLY feel like you have to- as in almost never. You made a good site, Madtown. One of the better Packer forums out there. Congrats. Now stop fucking with it.

Just my unsolicited opinion, but I'm right, dammit.
    Did I ask your fucking opinion? Who are you? This topic is between members of this forum not shits who try to promote their fucking forum. You dont have shit to say in what goes on here. I dont go to your spot and tag it. Dont fucking do it here or expect to bounce. People here do things the http://PackersRats.com way.

Did I ask your fucking opinion? Who are you? This topic is between members of this forum not shits who try to promote their fucking forum. You dont have shit to say in what goes on here. I dont go to your spot and tag it. Dont fucking do it here or expect to bounce. People here do things the http://PackersRats.com way.
    Goddamn you're a bitchy little girl, Madtown. I've been a member of this forum for almost 2 years, and people are surprised to hear that I run Packer forums. Does that sound like I've been promoting my forums? And you're queer enough to actually remove the names of them in my post two years later? When I just complimented your site and didn't advise anyone to switch or check my sites out? What a fucking pussy you are. Holy shit. I knew you were a bitch, but wow.

You can feel free to come to my sites an advocate for Packerrats. I'm not that way. You wouldn't be the first. My sites will survive on their own merits, and if they don't, then oh well. I don't get all bent out of shape if someone mentions another website. Seriously, feel free. Your stupid bullshit has been losing you members for years, so you could use the help, and my site-that-cannot-be-named-here is more active than this one by quite a bit, year round. I honestly don't mind.

I go to four Packer forums, personally, because I like to discuss the Packers. I have mentioned and linked to Packerrats on both of my sites before. Like I said, it's a good site, even if you and retail are desperately trying to fuck it up with your own personal drama and power trips. It's a good site despite all your bullshit. Your threat of banning me "for promoting my site" is a cute little reminder of how you idiots are fucking this site up. Over-sensitive, defensive, power tripping retards trying to kill a good site. That sucks. Oh, and I know you didn't ask, that's why I said, "Just my unsolicited opinion, but I'm right, dammit." Look up "unsolicited" if you need to.

Just how stupid is your shit? Check this shit out, one PM from each of the secret identities you little comic book pussies made up to hide behind-

From "Joe" this January-
    You have received an infraction at PackerRats.com

Dear get louder at lambeau,

You have received an infraction at PackerRats.com.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    -------
    Keep your personal biases out of your responses.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://packerrats.com/showthread.php?p=568748
    Did I really write "This is my favorite joke is..."?? I'm getting dumber and dumber. Next thing you know, I'll start agreeing with Retail.
    All the best,
    PackerRats.com
    This one is from "administrator" in January of 2010-
    attitude

Need to ask you to "tone it down". It isn't your job to "shake the shit" out of idiots. Find other ways to make your point without calling folks idiots and swearing at them. Even if they're wrong, they are entitled to their opinions, and entitled not to be belittled.
    I think it was probably retail both times, because it seems like he was the one I was probably arguing with. Pussy-ass shit, plain and simple, to use fake accounts like that. I think everyone here would agree.

Anywho, the point of my post, which one of your members thought was a "great post", while another said you could take pointers from me, but that you only got butthurt by, was that you are making your job harder by being such a controlling pussy. Just let it run itself, and stay out of the way, and maybe you won't get burnt out by it. You are making it harder than it needs to be, and you are holding the forum back with your bullshit and secret pussy shit. You are being a drama queen, and then bitching that you got burnt out by all the drama. Go figure.

Or, just keep being a pussy, ban me for hurting your feelings, and lose yet another regular poster. Your call. Mraynrand and your boy retail have both expressed that they expect you to continue to be a bitch to them for speaking the truth, so why would anyone expect any different out of you? You have created your own legacy. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by get louder at lambeau; 06-10-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Goddamn you're a bitchy little girl, Madtown. I've been a member of this forum for almost 2 years, and people are surprised to hear that I run Packer forums. Does that sound like I've been promoting my forums? And you're queer enough to actually remove the names of them in my post two years later? When I just complimented your site and didn't advise anyone to switch or check my sites out? What a fucking pussy you are. Holy shit. I knew you were a bitch, but wow.

You can feel free to come to my sites an advocate for Packerrats. I'm not that way. You wouldn't be the first. My sites will survive on their own merits, and if they don't, then oh well. I don't get all bent out of shape if someone mentions another website. Seriously, feel free. Your stupid bullshit has been losing you members for years, so you could use the help, and my site-that-cannot-be-named-here is more active than this one by quite a bit, year round. I honestly don't mind.

I go to four Packer forums, personally, because I like to discuss the Packers. I have mentioned and linked to Packerrats on both of my sites before. Like I said, it's a good site, even if you and retail are desperately trying to fuck it up with your own personal drama and power trips. It's a good site despite all your bullshit. Your threat of banning me "for promoting my site" is a cute little reminder of how you idiots are fucking this site up. Over-sensitive, defensive, power tripping retards trying to kill a good site. That sucks. Oh, and I know you didn't ask, that's why I said, "Just my unsolicited opinion, but I'm right, dammit." Look up "unsolicited" if you need to.

Just how stupid is your shit? Check this shit out, one PM from each of the secret identities you little comic book pussies made up to hide behind-

From "Joe" this January-

This one is from "administrator" in January of 2010-

I think it was probably retail both times, because it seems like he was the one I was probably arguing with. Pussy-ass shit, plain and simple, to use fake accounts like that. I think everyone here would agree.

Anywho, the point of my post, which one of your members thought was a "great post", while another said you could take pointers from me, but that you only got butthurt by, was that you are making your job harder by being such a controlling pussy. Just let it run itself, and stay out of the way, and maybe you won't get burnt out by it. You are making it harder than it needs to be, and you are holding the forum back with your bullshit and secret pussy shit. You are being a drama queen, and then bitching that you got burnt out by all the drama. Go figure.

Or, just keep being a pussy, ban me for hurting your feelings, and lose yet another regular poster. Your call. Mraynrand and your boy retail have both expressed that they expect you to continue to be a bitch to them for speaking the truth, so why would anyone expect any different out of you? You have created your own legacy. Good luck with that.
    First off, you are more then welcome run your mouth here and to attend the PackerRats Poster game (if there is a game to go to) this year and let me know how much of a bitch I am. Until then you aint banned unless you do what you where told wasnt cool. Thank you for the invite to piss on your carpet but that is not how I do it. I am not a fan of banning or else everyfuckingbody would be gone (I hate White people). Run your shit your way I will run mine my way. I think PackerRats is doing fine and will get better. Your site is more busy huh? I doubt it and besides, you have stupid Whiteys, mine are smart.

Dont try to convince me to not care about this bitch because it aint happening. You can keep not loving your forum(s) if you like. I should actually be paying these crackas that post here for providing me with a great group to be racist against. I could never get away with this shit offline.

But other than that why dont you let us discuss OUR site so we can fix the piece shit. So maybe you should be right and back off.

(Thread moved to the main forum, it's getting serious )

Mad, I guess most of us don't say it enough but thanks for keeping the forum up and running. Most of the time it's like an online bar scene from Starwars but hey everybody's got to be somewhere.

Thanks for letting us hang out here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post
    (Thread moved to the main forum, it's getting serious )

Mad, I guess most of us don't say it enough but thanks for keeping the forum up and running. Most of the time it's like an online bar scene from Starwars but hey everybody's got to be somewhere.

Thanks for letting us hang out here.
    Thanks man but what you are doing is what dumbasses like Nutz think I want. It's not. What I want is for everyone to fucking know when to draw the line and not have to be babysitted. That's bullshit to have to deal with.

Who the fuck wants to be a mod, not admin, moderator?

babysitted.
    Babysat.

I take it your new job isn't as an ESL teacher.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    [image]http://images.shaggybevo.com/board/customavatars/avatar16825_6.gif[/image]

I already activated his shit. Partials too.