Thread: Smokin' Jay Cutler

Smokin' Jay Cutler

http://smokinjaycutler.tumblr.com/

This site is dedicated to the most apathetic looking athlete in the history of sports.

Pretty damn funny, but they should have hired a pro like Skinbasket to do the photoshop work. He's cheap and he works inexpensively.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Anybody find that "Shrink Rap" picture of Cutler, from the recent (Trib, Sun cover)? That was pretty funny.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I hugely admire Jay Cutler. He is that 1 in a thousand person who genuinely doesn't care what people say about him in the press. He just is who he is, and he makes no concessions to criticisms about how he looks or what people think his personality is like. The fact that players who actually know him respect him makes me think he is probably OK. It's possible he is not great in the role of a leader, since cheerleading is part of that, I really don't know.

You had me at 'hugely'.

Brandon Marshall likes him
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ng-jay-cutler/
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I hugely admire Jay Cutler. He is that 1 in a thousand person who genuinely doesn't care what people say about him in the press. He just is who he is, and he makes no concessions to criticisms about how he looks or what people think his personality is like. The fact that players who actually know him respect him makes me think he is probably OK. It's possible he is not great in the role of a leader, since cheerleading is part of that, I really don't know.
    Really?

Urlacher called him a pussy.
    Adewale Ogunleye called him out
    DJ Moore called him out.

I know Urlacher took it back, but was that how he felt or did he retract for the purposes of 'being a good team mate'?

And when a current players has some harsh criticisms made in public, makes me think there are a bunch that have criticisms but are smarter and keep there mouths shut.

Being aloof of how you appear may be cool to the chicks, but it doesn't do much for his leadership abilities. When its late 4th quarter and your team is trying to win and your appearance says 'Gee, I could really go for a beer right about now' has a different affect on your team than a look that says 'Lets kick some butt here!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Pretty damn funny, but they should have hired a pro like Skinbasket to do the photoshop work. He's cheap and he works inexpensively.
    I read this several times and I'm still not sure if its redundant or I am just missing something...

I think you missed something, sharpe. Cheap, as in easy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I think you missed something, sharpe. Cheap, as in easy.
    Ahh. Thank you. I looked "cheap" in the dictionary and found that it could also be "of poor quality."

I'd just say Skinbasket is multifaceted and leave it at that.