Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners - Losers Packers vs. Bills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will agree with the Shotdown Corner about Rodgers pick on the throw to Cobb. He got lazy and assumed the single safety would follow Nelson deep. He didn't and Rodgers never spied him while looping a throw to make for an easy pitch and catch to Cobb. If he throws that as fast as some of his other short throws today the S doesn't get there in time.

Nelson's big drop came on a route that should have burned this defense over and over again; either a slant and go or an in and up. The route plus Rodgers pump fake eliminated the CB and the whole thing was wide open.

The Packers did get a victory in the second half, the Bills dropped one safety down to help with Lacy after his early second half success. Usually they burn that to death, but not today. Couldn't take advantage.

Masthay had a terrible day except for the third try at the one punt.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Masthay had a terrible day except for the third try at the one punt.
    Regarding the onside kick after the safety...did I see Masthay drop kick it? It was a neat kick but wrong direction to the wrong place.
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Losers - us

At the end of the day, the packers really screwed the pooch. Now playoffs don't look anywhere near as easy. Sigh, so close and yet so far.

Packers will never win another SB with SSSGDAU.

Never.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Packers will never win another SB with SSSGDAU.

Never.
    I hate to ask, but what's SSSGDAU?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Answer my question, you little weasel.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Answer my question, you little weasel.
    I dunno what it is. Probably something that lands you in prison, I guess. lol

Relax. The Packers lost. I was just laughing at Rand's joke to keep me away from another episode of maniac depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Shawn Sucking Slocum Gagging Dick As Usual

Graphic but true.

loser: Rodger's MVP campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    NO !

If Aaron Rodgers doesn't play LIGHTS OUT excellent AND at that level usually at Home.

The Green bay Packers SUCK !

Take that show we've seen too often this season on the road and we get what we've seen. It doesn't fix itself. It takes superior players.

Aaron Rodgers is the MVP of the Green Bay Packers hands down and as long as the Packers can win their last two games he's the likly candidate for NFL MVP. Now one of those last two games is in Tampa bay:

YIKES !

It has to be instilled in the tem the need to win on the road. See the Dallas Cowboys and this season.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 12-14-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    NO !

If Aaron Rodgers doesn't play LIGHTS OUT excellent AND at that level usually at Home.

The Green bay Packers SUCK !

Take that show we've seen too often this season on the road and we get what we've seen. It doesn't fix itself. It takes superior players.

Aaron Rodgers is the MVP of the Green Bay Packers hands down and as long as the Packers can win their last two games he's the likly candidate for NFL MVP. Now one of those last two games is in Tampa bay:

YIKES !

It has to be instilled in the tem the need to win on the road. See the Dallas Cowboys and this season.
    I don't know if AR had to be lights out for us to win. If he had played just average for an NFL QB we win that game. But Rodgers was uncharacteristically bad yesterday. I'm gonna chalk it up to a bad day at the office.

Probably not. This defense bottled up Manning the week before.

Winner: Packer offensive line

We heard all weak how great the Buffalo D line is. Packer O-line mostly controlled them the whole game. Which goes to show how shitty AROD played.

We heard all weak how great the Buffalo D line is. Packer O-line mostly controlled them the whole game. Which goes to show how shitty AROD played.
    Very perceptive inference. Do you have any insight on why AROD played so shittily?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
    Very perceptive inference. Do you have any insight on why AROD played so shittily?
    He was clearly baffled by the pistol force maneuver of the Buffalo DBs.

BTW, what the fuck is a "Bill"? The only other team I can think of named after currency are the phins.

BTW, what the fuck is a "Bill"? The only other team I can think of named after currency are the phins.
    How could you forget the Milwaukee Bucks?

Blog Entries

You know, like Buffalo Bill Cody.

Buffalo Bill's legend was about as phony as the "shutdown's'

So it brings us full circle, back to Valjean, I guess.

I do, because he had an off day, it happens. Now it maybe wouldn't have resulted in a loss if he had a coach that was worth 2 shits. You know one that would realize his QB was in the shitter and he needed to do something to help him out. But no, you just stick to the same old thing, and HOPE things will turn around.

Because he's human and not a robot? Rodgers had a crappy day. ALL QBs do. I doubt we'll see a day like this from him again any time soon.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

I think you didn't appreciate the pressure Rodgers was under. O-line did well in the run game, as was predicted, and Stubby was too Stubby to stick with it (plus they were trying to limit Lacy and Starks was so-so).
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck