Actually, I saw the movie Papillion when I was young, it was between Steve MecQeen and Dustin Hoffman that year for best actor in my humble opiniom, but as much as I love the Packers I doubt if it would have wrote down the roster of the
1967 team on some toilet paper, wrapped it up and put it in a lipstick holder and shoved it passed my sphincter muscle, there are limitations to fan worship, do you not agree?

I say again, McCarthy has to run the business on the field, with the personnel handed to him. to help him administarte,
the current Project Site. With the people somebody hired that is sitting in a luxury box.
But there comes a time, when you have to put your nutsACk on the table, despite the admonitions of the sideline suits,
and go for it. He had two opportunities in the first quarter, with plenty of time, to make up two zeores.
Yeah you don't leave points off the board, but, there is no schedule after this game.

Pound for Pound, this is a better team than the 1996 Team, which broke the 30 year draught, of Super Bowl Apperances, '
Aaron Ridgeers, has made us forget Whats His Name? The most overrated QB in Green Bay History.
I'm falling on my ass, but I'm going to throw it anyway on First and Ten, No Risk No Reward. Brett Favre, the choker
when it came to play off time. When the shit hit the fan, in the playoff games.