Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
It may have been the biggest collapse in NFCC history but was it the worst in team history? I'd say December 7, 1980. The Chicago Bears beat Green Bay 61 - 7 was worse.

Am I understanding you correctly that you don't think right now if something happened to Rodgers and he had to retire tomorrow he hasn't accomplished enough to make the HOF?

Perhaps pertinent was the wrong adjective. I guess I meant I wasn't being cheeky asking these questions.
I'm not going to research 'the worst loss' in Green Bay Packers history. As I've already posted. Last Sundays collapse in Seattle wasn't the worst loss for the Packers; yet the worst defense of a solid lead in NFC Championship history since records have been kept on that.

" Am I understanding you correctly that you don't think right now if something happened to Rodgers and he had to retire tomorrow he hasn't accomplished enough to make the HOF? " Pugger

You don't get in the HOF on a sympathy vote or for quitting the game early. You get in the NFL HOF because your resume shouts HOF.

Aaron Rodgers hasn't accomplished enough to get into the NFL HOF. Again that's an opinion which is moot as he will continue as the Green Bay Packers QB.