Thread: JS ARTICLE "WITH SB IN SIGHT< RODGERS DOES NOT DELIVER

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I'm not going to research 'the worst loss' in Green Bay Packers history. As I've already posted. Last Sundays collapse in Seattle wasn't the worst loss for the Packers; yet the worst defense of a solid lead in NFC Championship history since records have been kept on that.

" Am I understanding you correctly that you don't think right now if something happened to Rodgers and he had to retire tomorrow he hasn't accomplished enough to make the HOF? " Pugger

You don't get in the HOF on a sympathy vote or for quitting the game early. You get in the NFL HOF because your resume shouts HOF.

Aaron Rodgers hasn't accomplished enough to get into the NFL HOF. Again that's an opinion which is moot as he will continue as the Green Bay Packers QB.
    What in the hell are you talking about? When did Rodgers quit? I'm talking about the off chance he is forced to retire tomorrow because of injury. Good lord Woody. Aaron has said he'd love to play until he's 40 if he could.

He has the best regular season QB rating in NFL history, has the best INT to TD ratio, is a SB champ and SB MVP and will be a 2 time league MVP. IMO that is plenty to get him into the HOF should his career end today.
    Last edited by Pugger; 01-25-2015 at 06:46 PM.