Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
We are lucky to have McCarthy to turn this pile of nothing into a playoff caliber team I guess.

Its funny though, I never get the impression we are outclassed (when healthy) until M3 starts coaching close late game strategy. Must be my lying eyes.
I've liked a lot of the talent - but the overall finesse philosophy hurts the product on the field to whatever extent. The Packers have a soft reputation - enough so that commentators talk about it.

SF literally laughed at us for a few years running, as the kicked they shit out of us every time we played them. As a fan, I certainly didn't enjoy watching another team push us all over the field.

Something is wrong with the picture, if - as you guys say - Rodgers is the best player in the league, and we have half a roster of elite players, and the other have were ripped off by not being invited to the pro bowl.

It isn't just "late game" coaching meltdowns... although, I'm pretty sure McCarthy wears panties on game day, and when the pressure is on, his nuts are too shriveled to drive a stake into an opponents throat. No, there is something amiss - if it is true we have the best player in the NFL, and we can't win more than 1 championship in 11 years, and likely won't win another one anytime soon.