Quote Originally Posted by dsilby View Post
Alright. Let's be clear here.
1) Name me all these players that have had the most ability and the Packers chose to hold them back? I'd love to know who these players are.

2) Nobody ever said Jeff Janis has a bad attitude, nobody. You're either making that up or hearing things wrong.

3) Nobody is saying Janis has mentally issues as gospel like you said. All you have to do is follow the team, it's that easy. Every single beat writer since Janis was drafted that are in camp and on the sideline ALL say the exact same thing. That he just does not get the system. Read an article, listen to the reporters. It's all out there.

4) To say the Packers are not giving him his fair chance is just flat wrong. Janis is playing with the 1's every day in practice. Not sure what else you want. The guy is playing with the starters. He's just having a very hard keeping up.
And this isn't Janis hating. I'm sure every single Packer fan wants him to be awesome, that only helps the team. But so far he's been far from it. And there is nobody to blame by himself.

Here's a quote from Janis from Wednesday,
“I feel like I’ve gotten better at route-running. That’s something I’ve been trying to focus on. Now it’s just reading the defense and being where I’m supposed when Aaron wants me to be there.”

So even Janis knows he's having problems running routes and being where he's supposed to be, and reading defenses and so on.
I think everyone knows it except you, even Janis knows it.
I think Janis' issue is he has problems reading defenses on the fly and why Jeff is great when he can just use his speed and outrun defenders as long as Rodgers/a QB has time to find him. And he'll make the roster on his ST prowess alone. If Ty can shine in ST too we'll have a great pair there for sure.