It's amazing - and kinda sick - that we have so many Janis haters or at least detractors in here. All the damn beat reporters say ....... this and that - BFD about that hahahaha. Janis may be getting first team reps now - I guess I have to take the word of you detractors about that. However, he languished on the bench or inactive for two years or so; Then when finally given the chance to get on the field, he did an excellent job both as a receiver and on special teams - any of you negativists gonna dispute that? Just my opinion, mind you, but I'd say Janis in his limited opportunities for game situations has looked better than Montgomery at his best when he was healthy, and it isn't even a contest comparing Adams to Janis.

I don't know wtf is in the minds of McCarthy and Thompson - maybe they will just fart away Janis's career with the Packers. Whoever he ends up with, though, I expect him to eventually be a star-quality receiver. It will piss me off highly if that is not with the Packers.