Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
Janis is gonna be an all-pro wide receiver - mark my words, hopefully for the Packers, but if they fritter away his career and let him go, unfortunately for somebody else. If his problem is mental - not comprehending that offense, that is on the coaches, and hell yeah, it is fixable. If his problem is attitudinal, that too is on the coaches. I would assume there have been a LOT of outstanding wide receivers through the years that were world class dumbasses and/or crap attitude players. The first name that comes to mind is Dez Bryant, but I'm sure there have been a ton of others. That should NOT stop a guy with raw talent from developing.
Wow
Are you saying Janis could be like Dez Bryant with the right coaching staff?
Are you telling me that Dez Bryant is a dumbass? How do you know this? And I mean football smarts, not street smarts.

Jeff Janis has a wonderlic score of 30, he is not a dumbass.

The problem is, he has a big problem figuring out this system and where he needs to be, nobody else seems to have a problem. You can blame the coaching staff all you want, but don't you think they are doing everything possible for Janis to help him out. At what point is it the players fault?

Jeff was a late 7th round pick in 2014. I have absolutely no idea what you've seen from him besides the hail mary catch to think he's a pro bowl receiver.
But God love your optimism.