Thread: WHEREFORE ART THOU, POLAR BEAR?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar

WHEREFORE ART THOU, POLAR BEAR?

Don't cha love this is time of the year? This is the time of the year Thompson goes into hibernation.

Ted thinks he's so clever and flawless and free. He's still a fucking polar bear as far as I can see. An incompetent Polar Bear.

The Do-Nothin' Murphy needs to get his lazy ass off the couch, check the fuckin' closet and get Thompson out of fuckin' hibernation, promptly. Thompson's not a fuckin' college scout anymore. He's the fucking GM. Polar Bear's got to do his fucking job!

Fuck!

Cook is KIA. TE's now back where it was last season with the fruitless Dick Rodgers. Not gonna name names, but there are plenty of gangstas grinding on the street right now at this moment in space-time who are better than the fruitless D-Rod. Polar Bear does nothing!

Much as I'd love to see the Great Arm of Butte throw the rock 60 times a game to Janis, common sense says you don't go into a game with nothing but an injured, fat, tailback. Where the fuck was the Polar Bear last week? Shoulda signed a diamond in the rough from another universe, like, say, DuJuan Harris. Or someone, anyone.

Make no fuckin' mistake: Randell, Gunter, Goodson, Hawkins, Hyde and maybe even Rollins all suck. Whitt thinks he can make chicken salad out of chicken shit. What a deluded fuck. Antonio Cromartie's ain't what he was in his fucking youth. He probably sucks, but with all his time-honed experiences at fucking and at football, he nonetheless sucks less than the aforementioned suckers. With so many kids to support, Cro would not mind working for the vet minimum salary. The competent GM woulda signed Cro a long fuckin' time ago.

Oh Polar Bear, Polar Bear! Where the fuck art thou?!?!?!
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 10-17-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.